DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

a54dc5906344421ed3d2272b875507c4.jpg
Very cool

Reactions: charliesRig
Took both of these yesterday morning, testing out my gradient filters. One photo of a full moon then I turned the drone around and got a sunrise. Both photos were taken within seconds of each other;)

Attachments

• DFF841BA-FBA3-43F0-8EEF-DCF8EC0B2592.jpeg
    DFF841BA-FBA3-43F0-8EEF-DCF8EC0B2592.jpeg
    714.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 403170C7-DF59-47F4-B23E-6072B57E1C90.jpeg
    403170C7-DF59-47F4-B23E-6072B57E1C90.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 42
Took both of these yesterday morning, testing out my gradient filters. One photo of a full moon then I turned the drone around and got a sunrise. Both photos were taken within seconds of each other;)
Now, that’s is pretty unique, great shots. :)

Reactions: Porky
Could have been an interesting 180 degree pano. Not with gradient filters though. I've done that. Super disappointing.

Could have been an interesting 180 degree pano. Not with gradient filters though. I've done that. Super disappointing.

I’ve tried pano shots and they always come out crap for some reason, so I’ve given up with them:(

I’ve tried pano shots and they always come out crap for some reason, so I’ve given up with them:(
I haven't had much luck either. That said, if a more skillful person (anyone other than me, or apparently us) attempted one, it would have been pretty cool. The sun and moon on opposite ends of the photo. Would have looked other worldly.

I haven't had much luck either. That said, if a more skillful person (anyone other than me, or apparently us) attempted one, it would have been pretty cool. The sun and moon on opposite ends of the photo. Would have looked other worldly.

Suppose I could have done a hyperlapse, ain’t got a clue about that also.....
At the end of the day I’m just a crap person that’s not got a clues about anything :D:D never mind, I’m happyThumbswayup

Dude the video sequence is awesome! Once you get over the ridge and all that gold fills the low misty clouds. I love to fly around that area. Whereabouts is that?
Great job

Thanks! I was shaking while flying for that cause I was so nervous I was gonna mess it up!

This was in Salt Lake City, Utah and it was right above Solitude ski resort right before ski season started

Reactions: Point Zero
Here's my winter shot, just a couple of minutes after sunrise after some "thundersnow" the night before. The view is looking northeast towards the Sierra Nevada from the foothills. The drone has opened incredible new vistas for me and I enjoy seeing everyone's pictures here.
DJI_0698-001.JPG

I’ve managed some decent panos from the Mavic Pro as well as the Mavic 2 Pro. It does require post processing for seamless distortion free stitching though.

970172b8637e1ab598202e6ada9d9153.jpg

That’s a great shot! I also never have luck with the “auto-panos” function so I’ve just been doin it manually and letting photoshop take care of it.

It opens some doors too. I’ve been playing around with true HDR panos with some luck. This is just two shots side by side but 5 exposures deep each.

Doesn’t always work out perfectly and I left a lot of range on the table with this one cause I wanted the city lights to pop.B6F42E8C-C9F1-42B8-81A6-43D2F02F8179.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760