DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Potential scam

I agree with all that state B&H photo are great, I’ve ordered from them many times and whether I had it delivered or went and picked it up they’re great. Customer service is great as well and even the few times I had to return something it wasn’t a hassle. If you ever come to NY their store is a must visit for any techie

I've come to the realization that I was scammed. PayPal claims that they have me covered under buyer protection. We'll see how that works out. My question is, is there any organization that you can report websites to, that you believe to be fraudulent? Still now, if I Google "dji mavic deals", this website comes up in the search results.

My question is, is there any organization that you can report websites to, that you believe to be fraudulent?
You could try contacting their web host. But, it likely wouldn't be worth your time since they could go set up a new website elsewhere and do the same thing again.

you will get your money back via PayPal I have done that twice. (yes I have been caught twice) but I am an old fart so that is my excuse.

There was a seller on eBay selling Mavic Pro 2s right after Christmas for around 400 or best offer. They had 10. Those sold out, then shortly after they posted another 10 for just over 500 or best offer. I emailed them to ask a question to see if they would even reply, and they never responded. Those sold out really quick also. I wonder if anyone ever got one of those shipped to them? Proie not....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661