DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Powerextra Battery Invalid

kcbrax

Reactions
The mavic won’t recognize the powerextra battery. Some forums say that I am supposed to update the firmware with the battery installed, but when I try to do that the Assistant 2 says that the battery needs to be at least 50% charged. The battery is 100% charged. My question is, how do I get the Mavic to recognize the battery?

Its crazy to save $20 on a battery & risk frying your $1000 Mavic. Send it back for a refund & get original DJI batteries. The same goes for props.

Reactions: Kilrah
Its crazy to save $20 on a battery & risk frying your $1000 Mavic. Send it back for a refund & get original DJI batteries. The same goes for props.

I agree. This is not an RC car on the ground, it’s up in the air. Why risk the drone or peoples safety to save $20? At the end of the day whatever damage your drone does is your responsibility.

These answers are hardly helpful to the OP. I can see being worried about props because some makers really cheap out on them. but powerextra batteries are top notch in my use, this is actually the first issue I have heard of them having. and I've been flying mine a few mine a few months now without a single issue. My powerextra batteries run great and I haven't had that issue, but you can contact powerextra directly for help. I would go that route.

I looked up there customer service you can contact them at: [email protected]

Someone asks for help don't dump on them for what gear they choose to use.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wiz4rd