DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Flight Checklist Mavic Air Beginners

Hello from Arizona. I am new to this site and new to Drones and RC devices in general. I am coming up on 65 yrs old and love technology.
I purchased a Mavic Air Fly More Combo a few weeks ago on eBay for $794.00 with free shipping. I think I did well.

Enough of my rant and on to the topic.....

At nearly 65 and this technology being brand new to me I needed a Pre-Flight Checklist. Nothing I found online offered me what I needed so I developed my own.

See attached pdf file to see list for anyone that may like it or want to modify it for themselves.

I do realize that there are items that do not necessarily need to be checked every time and the list may look lengthy it helps me to check and double check some items I felt important.

This is my first post. I also took my first test flight today and all went well. This is some cool stuff !

Glad to be part of this exciting site!

P.S. I have revised this checklist to reflect the helpful suggestions other Pilots have made in this post.
Thanks! I am new also and I am so worried about crashing it! I see so many crash or technical issues here on the forum it makes me think it is the craft more than the pilot. I hope I can have many successful flights! good luck and happy flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J