DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Completed says I will receive it Monday oct 31st

Hate that I had to pay tax tho but returns will be easier if needed so it might be worth it if needed

I'm assuming Apple and BB get less orders for the reason that most don't want to pay sales tax to the order somewhere else ... maybe it will work in my favor

Last edited:
Ordered 28th from Heliguy in UK, originally due on 15th as they expected stock 14th.... Now who knows :(

Ordered kind of late, had to sell my P4 first.

Ordered from DJI.com $999 on 10/9/2016 9 pm. PayPal got charged instantly.

Ordered kind of late, had to sell my P4 first.

Ordered from DJI.com $999 on 10/9/2016 9 pm. PayPal got charged instantly.
nice.... lol at least I only paid for preorder...

Me too! They were still hopeful at the beginning of the week...
Had a DM on Twitter saying anytime in next few weeks.... Was hoping to take it for some footage in Dubai... **** shame.

5:06 PM Eastern time was my order time if you want to update that. Shipping Pending Credit card was charged on pre-order.

Had a DM on Twitter saying anytime in next few weeks.... Was hoping to take it for some footage in Dubai... **** shame.

You would think if that was the case, they'd remove this...

Attachments

• 4985996534087680.png
    4985996534087680.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: UAV Man
Best Buy just called to confirm my order. Seems promising but we will see if BB or Dji direct win the race

Ordered Sept 27th from DJI direct. No estimated ship dates...chat support just keeps saying... "mid oct begin shipping first come first serve"

When chatting with an authorized reseller of DJI for 5 years... they say experience tells them the resellers will get first batches of product BEFORE the direct store customers.

Not sure what to do, but just wait. :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143