DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Ordered Sept 27th from DJI direct. No estimated ship dates...chat support just keeps saying... "mid oct begin shipping first come first serve"

When chatting with an authorized reseller of DJI for 5 years... they say experience tells them the resellers will get first batches of product BEFORE the direct store customers.

Not sure what to do, but just wait. :(
What time did you order? Timezone pls.

Ordered instore at DJI Hong Kong Flagship Store on 29 Sept, 03:30am PDT (18:30pm Hong Kong time).
No update on pick up time yet.
Also unlike ordered online, no tracking reference #
Argh!!!!

I ordered multiple Pros the day after the announcement and received a "November" ETA o_O

I may order in late November which should result in receipt before the end of the year. It all depends on how the first guys like them and how good the production model actually is.

Brian

Amazon is still showing my ship date as 10-31 for whatever that's worth, which probably isn't much.

I ordered from DJI.com. Order page says 2016-09-28 00:20:47 (UTC)

You would think if that was the case, they'd remove this...
They may still throw this dog a bone... But we'll see, weekend was all planned for fun.

Hello,

I've ordered mine from an online French reseller (Studiosport) on 5th of October. Got a general email yesterday from them saying that shipping from DJI is imminent but due to high demand, DJI has sent them an message saying that they have delayed worldwide shipments by a few days without indicating when. The reseller will update its customers when shipment is coming.

Not sure how to consider this but not surprising I would say.

I just received this email from the Amazon Vendor where I placed my order: They want me to leave Feedback for an order that hasn't even shipped LOL
upload_2016-10-14_5-23-59.png

Just my 2 cents, I ordered from WexPhotography in the UK and they are due to receive stock somewhere in November. When asked the date (beginning, end of November?) they said they are still waiting for Dji to give them more information!

Ordered Oct 3 14:30EST, Amazon (E ZEE Electronics). Got feedback request email today from them. Order still pending, Delivery estimate Nov 2.

I ordered from B&H Photo Video on the 7th. Discovered this today:

SuperStore, NYC Pickup & Offices
B&H will be closed starting at 1pm ET Sun, Oct 16 through Tues, Oct 25.
We will reopen at 9am Wed, Oct 26.

Online Orders
Online ordering will pause during the following holiday observance periods:
6pm ET Sun, Oct 16 until 7:30pm Wed, Oct 18
6pm Fri, Oct 21 until 7:30pm Sat, Oct 22
6pm Sun, Oct 23, until 7:15pm Tues, Oct 25

Shipping
Orders placed before 12am ET on Sun, Oct 16 will be processed prior to the holiday closing.
Orders placed after this time will be processed when we reopen on Wed, Oct 26.

:eek::mad:

Looks like mine won't get here before the 29th for sure.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60