DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I'm new here. I ordered a Fly More Combo on October 25th and charged the 25th. the online chat I had with DJI stated what everyone else knows. they're shipping early and mid October now. maybe I'll get an email next Monday.
Just shipped! Got the email late yesterday so December 15th. Ordered on the 28th of October.

ordered a Fly More Combo on October 28th. No word from DJI since then.
Just got the email last night that it has shipped. FedEx tracking says it will arrive Dec 21st. Now I'm trying find to somewhere around Seattle to go learn
how to fly it. Probably shouldn't do my first flight in the living room but how do you resist?

hmm - wonder if it's worth waiting for the mavic 2 at this point

I am thinking the same thing. By the time I get mine it will be 'old' tech.

I just cancelled my order. won't arrive until January. Shoot by then there will be so much inventory they will be on sale.

I'm going to wait it out a bit longer now.

I just cancelled my order. won't arrive until January. Shoot by then there will be so much inventory they will be on sale.

I'm going to wait it out a bit longer now.
Mine is with Best Buy Canada...release date Dec. 31st, shipping date?? Date keeps changing and see vendors with dates of Feb and Mar. 1st come first served went out the window long ago. Mavic 2 and goggles seem like a good plan. Happy with my P3P so good to go for now.

Reactions: dewster
Ordered flymore, DJI Direct Nov, 5 and today my status was changed to shipped, exactly 6 weeks to the day. Anyone dare to guess how much longer from this point?

Update: Showing delivery this week!

Last edited:
Ordered flymore, DJI Direct Nov, 5 and today my status was changed to shipped, exactly 6 weeks to the day. Anyone dare to guess how much longer from this point?

You'll probably get tracking information within 24 hrs and than probably 4-5 days for Mavic to be shipped to you (at your door) depending where you live. Here's my tracking information for now. Should be here Tuesday but hopefully a day earlier.

Attachments

• 20161216_220358.png
    20161216_220358.png
    365.8 KB · Views: 53
Here's someone else's tracking info from fedex. I found it somewhere in this site earlier.

Attachments

• 20161216_222948.png
    20161216_222948.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
Ordered 12/12 From Apple for $900. Shipping within the next few days hopefully!

Attachments

• yay!.jpeg
    yay!.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 55
Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh!
Status shipped!!!
Ordered direct Dji, fly more, 24 October.
Not yet any tracking number, I hope to get it soon.
For info, it's ship to France, look like destination have importance in delays.
Can't wait to kiss my FedEx delivery man! Lol

Sent from my A0001 using MavicPilots mobile app
Got my tracking number this morning. [emoji16]
Don't know why but it's DHL instead of FedEx [emoji53] and supposed to arrive Thursday....
5 days to come home.... When some get it in 1 days... That's a bit irritating.
But should accept it, I'm in France, and everything need twice the time than everywhere else... [emoji58]

Sent from my A0001 using MavicPilots mobile app

Yes. Tactic seems to be that we have to return wrong item for refund and reorder. But not available on site and price gone up elsewhere, plus at back of queue wherever we go despite waiting since mid October.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM