DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Ordered from DJI on 2016-09-27 12:44 PM (PDT)

Put me down for 9/28 @ 10:16 PM from Drone World via Amazon. Arrival is scheduled between 11/1 and 11/16. I don't know if anyone else posted it, but Amazon is now saying end of November on new orders. I don't know if this is retroactive to my order or not. I also don't see Drone World advertising the Mavic on Amazon anymore.

Hobby Mounts in the UK, just before midnight on September 27th or around 5.00pm in the US..

Ordered my Fly More kit from DJI, Order Time: 2016-10-05 21:33:31 (UTC) I was on a RV trip boondocking in the desert and totally missed the launch :(

Last edited:
Unlike the rest of you I know exactly when I will receive my Mavic. Right now we've been experiencing weeks on end of perfect, 75-degree sunny days. Just as soon as the weather turns cold, cloudy, and blustery my Mavic will be at the door.

Completed says I will receive it Monday oct 31st

Hate that I had to pay tax tho but returns will be easier if needed so it might be worth it if needed

I'm assuming Apple and BB get less orders for the reason that most don't want to pay sales tax to the order somewhere else ... maybe it will work in my favor

That was my thought process. I got pickup at apple and hoping for early November

same here, probably walking into apple in November, wet and windy day, they will probably say would you like an apple iPhone with that sir, :mad:

I ordered from DJI via Amazon on release day (Sept. 27th) at 10:03AM (PDT). It has always said, and continues to say (Arriving Oct 25 - Nov 2). Anyways, I emailed them a few days ago, and just received this response this morning (PS: they must be thinking the 28th, China time):

Thank you for contacting DJI Amazon store and ordering the Mavic Pro from us.

We will start to ship the Mavic Pro around October 18th on first come first served basis.
Since you placed the order on September 28th, it will be probably included in the first batch shipment. Don't worry.
After shipped it out, it will take another 3 to 5 days for you to get the package.
Thank you for your kindly patience.

If there is anything we can assist you, please feel free to let us know.
Wishing you have a great day!
Best Regards
Ella
DJI Official Store

Ordered from Apple on the 27th. Shows status as processing. I did call to cancel a week ago but the Rep said on his end it was preparing to ship. So I decided to keep it. Was afraid of the Apple website showing November... The Rep said he would say it would be the end of the month... whatever
Oh and New Operator so Newb here.

Reactions: Derf
Newegg Oct. 6th They told me I was in second Batch, on or about the 25th ship date. Newegg shows sold out now.

Did most people order the $99 DJI care? I did not and wondering if I should get that ordered

Did most people order the $99 DJI care? I did not and wondering if I should get that ordered
I did not the warranty is enough.

I did not buy the extra protection. I bought the $999 package and am now wondering if I should buy an extra battery now.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian