DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

According to DJI chat just now (which is hardly ever accurate), if I understand correctly: the next batch of Mavic inventory will arrive and start to ship on 11/4, and "some orders" will ship between now and then, but do not expect very many orders to be shipped until 11/4. :(

Last edited:
ordered at DJI official Flagship Store in Hong Kong over the counter on 29 Sept. Still nothing yet

According to DJI just now (which is hardly ever accurate), the current batch of Mavic inventory have all been shipped, and the next batch will start shipping again on 11/4. If she's right, we won't see many (or any) shipments for a few days. :(

Source? I have the cancel if not ship-confirmed by 11/6/2016 email from Amazon...

Source? I have the cancel if not ship-confirmed by 11/6/2016 email from Amazon...
The source is just DJI chat, so not very trustworthy. I updated my message to more accurately describe what she eventually clarified.

The source is just DJI chat, so not very trustworthy. I updated my message to more accurately describe what she eventually clarified.

OK let's see how much they can produce between now and then [emoji106]

OK let's see how much they can produce between now and then [emoji106]
I'm still hoping mine ships before then, because mine is one of the orders that should be essentially next to ship, and I want it before this weekend.

Reactions: Zeroescence
How do you know this?

It was reported earlier that DJI was just sending a accessory (not the Mavic itself) to bypass the system
I have not seen a pkg shipped as partial only. Pls point me to the individual who received partial pkg only. Every pics I've seen including mine are complete combo pkgs.

PST = Pacific Standard Time, PDT = Pacific Daylight Time, or Pacific Time during Daylight Savings.

Daylight Savings (PDT) is currently in effect, whereas PST is not. So... 23:46 UTC is 04:46 pm PDT. In other words, you ordered 24 minutes before I did. :)
Corrected the sheet to 4:46pm!

Reactions: djholt
I don't think I ever posted in here when I pre-ordered but if you're still trying to track things here is another one to add to your spreadsheet.

Pre-ordered Fly More Combo on launch day (9/27) about 2 hours after the launch with Advexure. Received this past Saturday, 10/29.

Also placed a separate order from them last week for some extra spare props and a car charger and that order shipped out today, arriving tomorrow since I am local to their LA location.

All,

I will no longer include orders from Nov 1 and beyond to the database. We've achieved the objective of this thread for all past orders up until this point. Orders up to Oct 31 will continually be updated.

Thanks to all who participated!

Lol I literally hit post and 2 seconds later your message came up. Assume you probably want to still include my order in the list since it was a 9/27 order. Thank you for your efforts with this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead