DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Well I just got the message from EZ Electronics/Amazon stating that they canceled my order due to unable to ship to my address. WTF, the least they can do is get the reason for the cancellation correct.

We're writing to inform you that your order from E ZEE ELECTRONICS has been canceled because the seller is unable to ship your order to the shipping address provided. Please resubmit your order with a different address. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. In most cases, you pay for items when we ship them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled.*

Well I just got the message from EZ Electronics/Amazon stating that they canceled my order due to unable to ship to my address. WTF, the least they can do is get the reason for the cancellation correct.

We're writing to inform you that your order from E ZEE ELECTRONICS has been canceled because the seller is unable to ship your order to the shipping address provided. Please resubmit your order with a different address. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. In most cases, you pay for items when we ship them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled.*

Chance_go_to_jail.jpg

I just got mine cancelled by Ezee, ordered 10/4. Same reason "cannot deliver to the address provided. Please re-order with different address." and "we don't want to hold your funds". What funds ? They never charged my card. Just filed a complaint with the state of Virginia. Encourage everybody to do the same, and send a copy to Amazon.

Attorney General of Virginia

Last edited:
I just got mine cancelled by Ezee, ordered 10/4. Same reason "cannot deliver to the address provided. Please re-order with different address."
I'm thinking that they use that reason in order to stay in good standing with Amazon and make the customer look like a douche bag.

I'm thinking that they use that reason in order to stay in good standing with Amazon and make the customer look like a douche bag.

I agree. That's similar to what eBay does, where a seller gets penalized if he/she cancels orders as a result of being out of stock. Sellers will sometimes cite the reason for the cancellation as the buyer requested it, or there's something wrong with the buyer's address. This is b.s., and I urge anyone who experiences this on Amazon to report the seller. The seller is probably not entirely at fault, since the delay is caused by DJI, however I feel that if the seller needs to cancel the order, then they should communicate with the buyers prior to cancelling the order.

@rexilla Can you confirm you've received the item? I have not seen any other Apple orders shipping out.
Never ended up being shipped. Contacted Apple multiple times and they confirmed error in notification. My Order status is back to Processing. However, the manager I got escalated to mentioned Nov 2 being the big day for Apple.

Reactions: TopQuark
Never ended up being shipped. Contacted Apple multiple times and they confirmed error in notification. My Order status is back to Processing. However, the manager I got escalated to mentioned Nov 2 being the big day for Apple.
Like others have said, "don't count on it". From what I'm seeing the percentage of actual units shipped/delivered vs. ordered is about 2-5% and that's just on this forum.

Newegg is showing in stock but won't ship until December 15. Wonder if they actually have any.

E ZEE Electronics cancelled my order too. Unbelievably frustrating being treated like this by an "authorized" DJI reseller. I thought that this was a safe order being an Amazon Prime and DJI authorized reseller. Never again.
A whole month wasted and I'm at the back of the flipping line now. WTF GRRRRRRR

Where to order from now?

So very very frustrating.

Not often you see a line through the RRP and a higher price tendered. As well as that they don't have stock and are talking about end of December! Check out the crazy inflated prop and battery prices too...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161101-114655.png
    Screenshot_20161101-114655.png
    871.6 KB · Views: 97
E ZEE Electronics cancelled my order too. Unbelievably frustrating being treated like this by an "authorized" DJI reseller. I thought that this was a safe order being an Amazon Prime and DJI authorized reseller. Never again.
A whole month wasted and I'm at the back of the flipping line now. WTF GRRRRRRR

Where to order from now?

So very very frustrating.
I was almost okay with the delay in shipping, but the cancellation totally pisses me off.

there is someone on eBay uk with 1 combo up for auction see what that reaches first 1 ive seen on uk auction

And the bastards have them re-listed on Amazon again!

upload_2016-11-1_7-55-20.png

Drone-World via Amazon changed my order to Shipped to keep it from being cancelled. I wonder when I will actually see it....

I was almost okay with the delay in shipping, but the cancellation totally pisses me off.

Agreed, a delay is reasonable but to cancel the order completely - WTF!?
Again, unbelievably frustrating. I re-ordered (grrrr) through Best Buy - showing a date of Nov 30.

Very unhappy with how this whole release is going. It's clear that they just wanted to steal the Karma's thunder with a premature product release announcement. They could have announced the Mavic and given realistic delivery dates. They would have been better off from a PR perspective (IMHO).

Well the turd faces at E ZEE canceled my order as well they told me when they get a shipment I would get some kind of code to get my place back in line but I doubt that will happen since they are back on Amazon saying the will have them December 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki