DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Holy mother of something that has a holy mother!!

I've had a custom script running every 30 seconds for the last two weeks (that is to say, it has run 35,973 times now), which checks my order status by querying DJI's private REST API (which I discovered by reverse engineering DJI's mobile app... yeah, determination), and my script just sent me an email!

My order has now been marked as shipped!
Finally! Updated the spreadsheet to reflect this. Waiting to hear from Zeroescence.

Reactions: Zeroescence
Yeah!! I was gonna say, just look at your order! My script just saved me from needing to refresh the page constantly. Of note, I still refreshed the page constantly.

I don't have any tracking info yet. Even on my FedEx account. But maybe in the morning. Weee I can't wait. Maybe we will see them by this weekend. Can't wait to have something smaller than my Inspire. Ps: I will still show my Inspire love.

Reactions: djholt
I don't have any tracking info yet. Even on my FedEx account. But maybe in the morning. Weee I can't wait. Maybe we will see them by this weekend. Can't wait to have something smaller than my Inspire. Ps: I will still show my Inspire love.
1) According to the usual pattern, we should get tracking info soon.

2) I *think* they'll be delivered on Friday. Hopefully.

3) Can I have your Inspire? Please?

Last edited:
To those who would like to be in the database. Please submit the following:
  1. Retailer (If Amazon, indicate the storefront)
  2. Date purchased
  3. Time purchased. (Optional)
  4. Package. (Either Basic or Fly More)
You can find the database here:

Mavic Pro Shipments - Mavicpilots.com

Only orders on or before Oct 31 will be included. Sorry if orders were placed Nov 1st and beyond.

Last edited:
Here's a fun story:

In the week or so after I placed my order (loonnnnng time ago), I asked DJI chat several times about my shipping ETA. For some reason, back then, they always said, very specifically, "Nov. 2". Like 4-5 times, consistently: Nov. 2. I thought, "wow, that can't be right... that's seriously forever away." Eventually, they stopped saying that and I never heard anything specific ever again, much like everyone's experience.

My order shipped on Nov. 2 in China.

2. Date purchased

Only orders on or before Oct 31 will be included. Sorry if orders were placed Nov 1st and beyond.
Can you please add me? Ordered Fly More Package from Amazon, fulfilled and shipped by Amazon - no storefront. Ordered on 26-Oct. Am in no hurry 2016 or 2017 is fine with me. Thanks

Reactions: TopQuark
  2. Date purchased

Hi, Can you pls add me?

DJI Direct Store
2016-10-27 12:05:38 (UTC)
Fly More Combo + Reverse miniUSB cable

Thks!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TopQuark
Apparently DJI blocked me from their pre-sales chat service. I posted earlier about a girl who simply told me that she wouldn't help me, before I ever asked a question. In response, I clicked the thumbs down button, and then the chat window closed, and wouldn't let me reopen it. And after trying, the chat button simply disappears from the support page, even using a different web browser. But my computer at work opens it without any problem. I just think it's really funny: don't down vote a support rep, or you'll just be restricted from requesting support altogether.

Holy mother of something that has a holy mother!!

I've had a custom script running every 30 seconds for the last two weeks (that is to say, it has run 35,973 times now), which checks my order status by querying DJI's private REST API (which I discovered by reverse engineering DJI's mobile app... yeah, determination), and my script just sent me an email!

My order has now been marked as shipped!

I want to use that script! Can you share it?

Can someone please confirm that @nocaps is okay? We haven't heard from him all day. FYI, anyone that is getting Mavics shipped to them, they are preproduction and not any good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13