DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

But if a lot of people cancel, which is a possibility being they all want it now, that will certainly help with the backlog
Al thumps up.gif

They must've hired a PR firm.
I think they actually took note of the reviews and decided 'i know, lets try a new approach and actually tell people what the **** is going on!'

Well if you're looking for a guarantee, you better cancel your order and order a whole 'lotta Dominio's instead!
I'm not looking for a guarantee, just trying to help you from getting you hopes up on DJI proposed dates that's all

Last I checked 8 weeks was 2 months. I could be mistaken math was never my strong point

Not to mention I don't hold dji to their time predictions anymore
Your math is horrible.Everybody knows 8 weeks is 56 days.[emoji51] What DJI actually meant was in 7-8 weeks they will announce the new ship date 4/17.Ya gots to read between da lines people.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: AliAs
It might help with the backlog but it will hurt their bottom line. I am sure they already have plans for the money they have collected. With enough cancellations it will definitely get their attention. If it gets to where a bunch of folks ask for refunds we may start having problems actually getting our money back. The longer the delays go on the more likely people will ask for refunds. The more that happens the more likely there could potentially be a situation where they can't provide refunds. I would rather get my money back now then buy one later when i know they have them to ship. I'm starting to think that's the safest bet at this point. Just my two cents.

Your math is horrible.Everybody knows 8 weeks is 56 days.[emoji51] What DJI actually meant was in 7-8 weeks they will announce the new ship date 4/17.Ya gots to read between da lines people.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app
Millenarian sales culture!.
May be we are not even close to the true ;)

Notice: Message number and Tptlk page :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ordered 29th of September, delivered 3rd of November to Karratha, Western Australia. Flymore combo.

I have only had a quick fly around inside as it was dark last night by the time that the batteries were charged. This thing is as good as they say. Very happy guys, I hope you all get yours soon.

Attachments

• 14937283_10154699637950844_805418164012333092_n.jpg
    14937283_10154699637950844_805418164012333092_n.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 67
Ordered 29th of September, delivered 3rd of November to Karratha, Western Australia. Flymore combo.

I have only had a quick fly around inside as it was dark last night by the time that the batteries were charged. This thing is as good as they say. Very happy guys, I hope you all get yours soon.
Ordered 28th no sign, or clue... :oops:

It might help with the backlog but it will hurt their bottom line. I am sure they already have plans for the money they have collected. With enough cancellations it will definitely get their attention. If it gets to where a bunch of folks ask for refunds we may start having problems actually getting our money back. The longer the delays go on the more likely people will ask for refunds. The more that happens the more likely there could potentially be a situation where they can't provide refunds. I would rather get my money back now then buy one later when i know they have them to ship. I'm starting to think that's the safest bet at this point. Just my two cents.
Quite honestly I don't think the people know if it is a supply issue (saying waiting on batteries), if it is a manufacturing line problem where they just aren't ramped up yet to put them out in any big numbers or if it is a problem with the Mavic itself and they are trying to get the problem(s) resolved before too many get out the door. But as time goes on the problem(s) will gradually get rectified. I'm sure most know why it was announced when it was and I'm just convinced the product wasn't anywhere near ready for primetime. Just my thoughts.

If they are due to release a new Inspire 2 as predicted by many in the business, they can't be concentrating 100% on fulfilling our orders...

I received an Update today.

We have been shipping for nearly two weeks, but even with round-the-clock production, we unfortunately cannot give specific delivery estimates for many orders moving through various global sales channels because of this demand. For Mavic Pro orders received before November 3, 2016, we will do our best to clear them all within the next seven to eight weeks.

It's ok to fly in Thailand! I'm just back from a month over there (October) and as long as you don't fly over military/government/royal facilities and follow universal drone flying laws you will be fine!

Cambodia it's another story! It's forbidden to fly on the entire Angkor complex so no much more interesting places to fly at least for me!

I was in Cambodia (and Vietnam) last December. Didn't even bother taking my Phantom.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54