DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Who here is in northern Illinois and has found a Mavic anywhere? It seems like they're not around the north suburbs of Chicago yet. If they are, they're in none of the stores I've checked.

Found one in the Michigan Ave store the other day. And someone on here bought one in Oakbrook. I would call or go to the store because people have been saying that they've called and been told no only to get one when they actually went there.

e453b42d83a026c4d3e4bcb5e9facca5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: No1much
I don't even have a military ID anymore, and with my 214 gone it's impossible to prove, either way I'll live without the discount this time. I've already paid and everything, just waiting on it to come.

Having your DD-214 or ID is a major part of getting a lot of services and/or discounts. I use mine every time I shop at many stores, Home Depot gives a 15% discount to Vet's and as a Home owner I am there a lot. You can't get educational assistance, home loans, medical services, death benefits (free burial services) legal assistance, substance abuse help, and many other services without it. Please consider applying for and getting a copy from The National Archives in St. Louis

Reactions: devinrhall
I actually looked online @Greeney and it said "available for pickup today" so I purchased it online for in-store pickup. Then drove down to Aventura and grabbed it later in the day.

I saw that Tuesday, sent my friend down to buy one... I had that set up for pick up in NYC but by the time my order processed it was to late, calling around now no one seems to have them.

Having your DD-214 or ID is a major part of getting a lot of services and/or discounts. I use mine every time I shop at many stores, Home Depot gives a 15% discount to Vet's and as a Home owner I am there a lot. You can't get educational assistance, home loans, medical services, death benefits (free burial services) legal assistance, substance abuse help, and many other services without it. Please consider applying for and getting a copy from The National Archives in St. Louis

i got it, didn't need my service number. I'm assuming my social and stuff like that will be good enough info to get the documents, says i'll be sent some papers within 90 to sign and send back, thanks for that link. i didn't know i could get those for free somewhere and the military doesn't help at all when you call them.

Reactions: F6Rider
3 from 3 separate Apple stores, plus 2 on BestBuy that I'm waiting on.

I get 10% off @ Apple Stores and the rewards points on top of that.

lol, just buy them all why don't you. are you trying to make profit or just selling them to people for regular price? i cant buy any im still waiting on @Advexure , just curious.

Spoke to @Advexure yesterday and they were estimating at least another week or two for my combo...I ordered through them because I thought they were a "Tier 1" distributor and would get them on time at least...

Trying DJI direct for my P4Pro...said "1-2 weeks" when I ordered during the announcement...lets see how that goes

Spoke to @Advexure yesterday and they were estimating at least another week or two for my combo...I ordered through them because I thought they were a "Tier 1" distributor and would get them on time at least...

Trying DJI direct for my P4Pro...said "1-2 weeks" when I ordered during the announcement...lets see how that goes

when did you order your combo?

Shipping Updates:

Post your retailer, order date (PDT if possible), and ship out date when available!

Link to Shipping Updates

Don't forget to get back to this thread to post your shipment date as soon as it is available.

Summary by date shipments and retailer with heat map now available.

Cut-off is up to October 31. Orders placed on November 1 and beyond will no longer be included in the database.

You can add me to the list I ordered from DJI direct with Fly More. Ordered 2016-10-06 18:18:07 (UTC) I'm in California

Reactions: TopQuark
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk