DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

We are all like a pack of wild dogs aren't we? I just caught "Allegient" in Amazon 99c rentals last night. That's the latest in the "Divergent" series about how society is segregated to social groups of a similar ethic..... pretty spot on how crowds feed off negative energy with others.
Reminds me of that quote from Men in Black... "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Romi
I had a chat with Dji this morning and I asked specifically if bestbuy and apple stores would get stock of the Mavic Pro in before us Dji.com preorderers and he told me that us online preoderers would receive our units before big bestbuy or big apple. Soooooo hopefully that is what happens, either way I'm keeping a close eye on all retail stores just in case they get them and my preorder hasn't made it to my front door yet. I feel for you guys that sold your phantoms, man I would be going crazy right now if I didn't have my Phantom 4, I'm serious not meaning to rub it in but most days I forget about the Mavic being too busy flying or if I start getting frustrated wondering where my Baby Mavic is I just take ol Eva out. Yes I named my Phantom 4 Eva! I still haven't picked a name for baby Mavic yet, probably won't until I have him in my arms ;)

Reactions: AgentBB007
My local Best Buy just put up a Mavic picture over an empty, waiting display case. Nobody there could tell me when it would be filled though.

Just checked back on my order status page on store.dji.com. The shipping status field has completely disappeared?!? Happen to anyone else?

Just checked back on my order status page on store.dji.com. The shipping status field has completely disappeared?!? Happen to anyone else?

Yep, same for mine. Just happened in last few minutes.

Order Time: 2016-09-28 15:40:17 (UTC)

Not looking good for me for an Oct ship date, but the rep replied immediately so I'm not sure if it was a canned response.

Sy17YPK.png

Same here.... My order was in the wee hours of Sept 29.

Let me check mine

I checked mine from safari on iPhone DJI.com store and it still says

pending

translation missing: en.store.api.express.tba
Tracking Number :

Reactions: edoginasia
Been stalking this thread everyday now. Might as well add my details. Ordered from DJI at 2016-09-30 @ 07:55:15

anybody just cancel their pre order?
I'm thinking about canceling since it's been pushed back to mid Nov. thinking about trying my luck with retail when available,but no one seems to have the fly more bundle.

I hope there isn't a repeat of P3 battery shortages. Maybe this is why DJI is holding out on deliveries..
Back in the days, those who bought the P3 with additional battery were short supplied as DJI couldn't keep up with demand. If this the case, some of the 'fly-more' orders be 'fly-same', as DJI may back supply the additional batteries.

It's official now for us in australia
I'm still hoping that there is a small batch ready for delivery. I'm from Singapore so it's still within the Asian region. So maybe they will deliver first??!!?

Oh maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J