DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Just got the email saying my order has shipped. (Fly more combo, ordered on October 3.) However, the FedEx tracking number doesn't work yet.

Reactions: TopQuark
Im not on the list yet, ordered from from DJI Oct 3, and confirmed on my bank account that it went through then. Still nothing. Hopefully Ill hear something soon. Sucks its nearly impossible to contact dji....they don't reply to emails, and you have to wait for hours to talk to someone on chat, then by the time they get to you, they do absolutely nothing for you! Just hoping i get a shipping notice soon, I'm getting sick and tired of checking my email and dji website a couple times a day to see if it shipped. I sold my p3a when i pre ordered, and this has been long enough without one!
@Josh Did you get the basic pkg or fly more combo?

@TopQuark, just one minor mistake: shippment date is Nov 28, not Oct 28. Thanks for all your work, you are doing such a fantastic job.

Still waiting for the UPS driver, status says "on vehicle for delivery today" Champaign is cold and ready to drink!

Great idea! lol. I will try! thanks.

And: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: Apple notified me today that my Mavic AND the battery is shipped. Expected arrival date tomorrow already. With UPS again. I am going to stay at home tomorrow, How long are 12 hours? It is the base pac, not the combo
When did you order from Apple and when did they SAY you would get it (ie is the theory that if you purchase from Apple and delivery to the local store it wll come earlier true ?)

Don't waste your time with the DJI online store chat to check on your order. I finally got 'in the line' last night starting with 'there are 101 people in line in front of you'. Over two hours I saw the number drop until I was number 17 and then apparently they just go home as it never went further. Connected again this morning with 25 in the queue, waited it out while getting ready for work until it was my magic minute ! So excited ! So I ask the question and get the immediate canned 'we are expecting to fulfill all orders before November 2 within 7-8 weeks'. I asked if they would check on my order number (gave it) and the reply was ' Sure...hold on....'. Five minutes later the agent disconnected the chat and up came the satisfaction survey in Chinese. The only problem was that I actually expected more however I was not surprised.....

IT ARRIVED! . . .yesterday 5pm even with the wrong street address . . incredible the post office did not ship it back to Halifax . . but Edward from drdrone.ca actually realized it first, called them and convinced Canada Post to intercept the package, re-address it and deliver it same day . . Apparently they NEVER do that without sending it back to the shipper unless there is a "change of address" card on file . . . We had not moved it was just a wrong street. . . Kudos to Edward for his quick action! . . thanks man . . yoda bes! . . somewhere the Mavic Gods were smiling down . . now if they would just make it stop raining.

Reactions: samoo
I noticed that my order status on my DJI account page changed from "Payment Success" to "Shipped" since yesterday. No tracking number or email yet. I ordered the fly more combo on Oct 6th. Fingers crossed...

ordered on 5/10/2016 fly more combo direct dji to spain , today status changed to shipped

Enviado desde mi LG-D802 mediante Tapatalk

When did you order from Apple and when did they SAY you would get it (ie is the theory that if you purchase from Apple and delivery to the local store it wll come earlier true ?)
It is here now. The moment when you get it and when you open the box is exciting! After such a long wait and so many videos, like from dronevalley. Adrenalin pur. Now battery and controller are charging.

Do not cancel, I am sure DJI has the situation better under control now and will deliver open orders within the next couple of days. Seems the pipeline is beeing filled.

I am on the list. Ordered on Oct 13 via Apple (online), got the notifiction from Apple yesterday and delivery was today. An Apple employee told me two weeks ago they will work in parallel: direct shipments to customers and to stores for pick up. I do not know whether this is true or not and if there are differences between the regions, but it would make sense to me.

And finally: I would recommend to read the manual before you get it. It is really a great toy and so complex. It was a small challenge to find the right plug in to charge it (my mistake!)

Thanks to TopQuark and all of you, it was a great help to me to read all the 4858 posts.

forgot to mention: last week the people at the Apple store told me that they know nothing....

I too got my shipping confirmation email with tracking. Came in about 4:30 this morning EST... Shows delivery date of 12/2! So excited... looks like it's gonna be a good weekend! Hopefully the weather holds out. Is it strange that I have a fear of getting an empty box?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne