DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I ordered a Fly More Combo from the DJI Store Oct 3 and JUST recieved a shipping notice.Fedex shows a delivery date of 12/2. I did send DJI an E-Mail two days ago asking them what is the status of my order and received NO reply.

Reactions: TopQuark
Oh no My shipping from today just changed from 12/01 to 12/02...which is when I leave on vacation. Any idea how long is takes to ship to NY area from China? Maybe I can stop it at FedEx holding facility and pick it up on my way to the airport.

Hey

Mavic fly more combo just came in. ordered Oct 2nd
Chicago

Box was beat to **** but the actual items were unharmed.

going to finish up some work and then update and charge etc. will advise if box damage harmed camera etc.

Oh no My shipping from today just changed from 12/01 to 12/02...which is when I leave on vacation. Any idea how long is takes to ship to NY area from China? Maybe I can stop it at FedEx holding facility and pick it up on my way to the airport.

From what I've seen in this thread a lot of people received the Mavic one day early when shipped with FedEx, so I hope the same happens with your case!

Another report here for a day early in ship times (Fedex)... Ordered FMC evening of 10-02-2016 and was slated to arrive to arrive tomorrow morning but arrived this morning instead. Have those signature release notes ready in advance!

I talked with Advexure this morning. They're getting regular shipments now. I ordered a Fly More Combo on Nov 3rd, and they offered to either switch my order to a regular Mavic&Remote and have it shipped to me by the end of the week, or wait until my combo comes in (waiting on that answer). Combos are coming in slow, but regular Mavics are going out at a faster rate than they have been at Advexure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using MavicPilots mobile app

Pre-ordered fly more combo on 9/27 from Yitamotor. I just got FedEx tracking! :)

It's amazing they are selling at such a premium. I see fly less still going for $1500 on EBay!:eek:

Pre-ordered fly more combo on 9/27 from Yitamotor. I just got FedEx tracking! :)

It's amazing they are selling at such a premium. I see fly less still going for $1500 on EBay!:eek:
Look at the sold listings.. the prices are crazy. I'm selling the heck out of the fly more package I have coming in tomorrow!

Reactions: Fplvert
I talked to Josh from verydrone yesterday. He has indicated that the Mavics will be released from customs tomorrow. They will ship from verydrone on thursday. I made sure that I have next day air on mine so I should have min on Friday!! Everyone who ordered before the 25th I believe is in the same boat...they have a second wave of orders after the 25th.

I talked to Josh from verydrone yesterday. He has indicated that the Mavics will be released from customs tomorrow. They will ship from verydrone on thursday. I made sure that I have next day air on mine so I should have min on Friday!! Everyone who ordered before the 25th I believe is in the same boat...they have a second wave of orders after the 25th.
I just don't get how DJI can ship them directly to you from China in 3 days but these guys have had their shipment locked up in customs for half a week

WOO-HOO! Ordered fly more combo from DJI direct on 10-4 @ 2200 hours. Dji app shows shipped. order page on website shows pending but carrier changed to FedEx. no email or tracking info yet.

Excellent! Let me know if it ends up shipping Thursday!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1