DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

7fa29d92bbf00d7dcab120eab1198676.png

It will be here before you know it hopefully!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny that someone posted in other threads that he had verbal and email confirmation yesterday or the day before that he'll receive his Mavic next week. He ordered from Drone World.

btw, DJI
if you feel I have been given you lots of support,
and my twitter and youtube and instagram and facebook has enough followers,
feel free to offer me a Mavic so I can produce more footage and advertise for you..
I will not do like that Corey guy did and fly irresponsibly..
You seemed reasonable until this post.

Reactions: edoginasia
Hey guys it's been fun but it's about time for me to go. I will be back under some other name in a few days or so. I'm being followed by someone with a blocked profile which triggers my ptsd and it's hard to deal with what follows. Great time chating with you all and hope DJI is soon to ship out those orders!!!

Reactions: Mullens87
Just spoke to Jessops Photography. They're 'expecting' their first batch delivery at the end of October and the second by mid November but couldn't promise anything as DJI haven't updated them.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I got an email from MassDrop saying they expect to ship Nov. 15th & I'm fine with that.

Bought one from B&H on Sept 28th and one from Amazon (E ZEE ELECTRONICS but still Prime) on Oct 3rd. B&H has never given a shipping date. The amazon one says "Arriving Nov 2" and the perennial "Preparing for Shipment".

Only want one... figured I'd hedge my bets and order from two different places to see who ships first.

I just got my second shipping notification from yitamotor. First "fake" shipment was a piece of paper, I'm wondering if this second shipment will be one of those stupid micro drones people received for ordering a battery from them.

They probably send a pre production model to selected dealers around the world. So far we have seen Mavic in the hands of people in Taiwan, Russia, USA.

Another reason why we are behaving this way, like some people have mentioned, is due to the fact that the Mavic is something we always wanted. It is pretty revolutionary and we can't wait to get our hands on it. Hence we behave like spoilt little kids who can't wait for Xmas to open up their present.

Christmas present?!?!?!? Last time I checked, I am PAYING for this drone.... big difference. Sure, it would be inappropriate and childish to get angry about not receiving a present. That's not what's going on here, stop trying to distort things.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569