DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

My payment cleared immediately with PayPal and I've even confirmed with DJi that the payment cleared on October 5th. I also ordered the Basic but I have seen Basic orders from October 7th ship. I know complaining about it doesn't help anything but it is frustrating beyond belief to have no communication from them and no way of getting any answers. It's basically a big F-you from DJi to take payment 2 months ago and have no responsibility to the customer to answer their questions about the status of their order. I was active on this forum about a month ago and had to take a hiatus so that I would stop refreshing my order page. It's like crack and I couldn't stay away. lol

I know, no company should do that, they have peoples money (including mine) on hold since 2 months ago, this is not professional at all.

I'm studying here in the States and I go back to Spain for the break in a week and a half. I was planning to practice my flying there since, here in the city, there are no places nearby where I cannot cause any damage. I'm just hoping for a Christmas miracle for it to arrive before that.

Explain how DJI loses money here..

Both DJI direct and the third party dealer charge you the same price for the Mavic and accessories. When sold through a third party, they make a certain margin (their profit that keeps them in business). When DJI sells it to you directly, they get to keep that margin themselves, on top of the profits they were already making with the third party sales.
Therefore direct sales put more money in DJI's pockets than third party sales do.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Wtf, FedEx just knocked on my door. Flymore in hand, from newegg order on 11/24. Now I'm going to sell it on eBay. Lol

Hey guys, just a heads up for anyone scheduled for a delivery on Monday 12/5/16. Mine just arrived this morning!!! Ahhh Yea! Originally was supposed to arrive Monday, got here 2 days early.

Reactions: Gsxr150
Hey guys, just a heads up for anyone scheduled for a delivery on Monday 12/5/16. Mine just arrived this morning!!! Ahhh Yea! Originally was supposed to arrive Monday, got here 2 days early.

Mine was supposed to be here today since it went to UPS yesterday because I bought overnight shipping, and it's still sitting in a UPS warehouse in California.

Devin

Did NewEgg not send you a heads-up email with FedEx tracking number? They did for me. Lucky thing you were home!

No kidding right!! I checked tracking this morning and knew it was local, figured it would sit there till monday.

I ordered a Mavic Pro, some extra props, extra batteries last night from Apple. Got a text today.... I rushed to see the order update...

...and my props are ready... what a let down (LOL).

I ordered a Mavic Pro, some extra props, extra batteries last night from Apple. Got a text today.... I rushed to see the order update...

...and my props are ready... what a let down (LOL).

I have extra props too, just waiting on my Mavic that should've been here today. So in the mean time I just spin the props on my finger like a basketball.

Devin

Reactions: Nikos
So mad, I have to leave for a few hours, LOL. Have not unboxed mine yet!!

Mine came today also and I missed it!!! I have to go pick it up later today
8f2e32a6a18edb1980368afcabd8d073.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm so jealous I unfortunately ordered FMC from DJI 11-14. Hoping to have it before the new year. I did make some money off a few I managed to find at Apple to offset the cost. Anyone wanna send me the box so I can pretend?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just got an email from FedEx, my FMP will be delivered 3 days early, originally scheduled for Monday and is now on the truck for delivery in 2 hours..... THOSE GUYS ROCK!! OND DAY from China!
Your delivery is scheduled for today, 12/02 by 10:30 am
Delivery requires a signature
Tracking # 6285
Ship date:
Thu, 12/1/2016
DJI
DJI BAIWANG TECHNOLOGY CO.
SHENZHEN, CN
CN
In transit
Scheduled delivery:

Ordered fly more on 11/25 from Newegg and was supposed to be delivered Monday but it showed up today instead. Great logistics!

Ordered fly more on 11/25 from Newegg and was supposed to be delivered Monday but it showed up today instead. Great logistics!

I think they purposefully add in a buffer on international deliveries in case customs takes longer than expected, as that's the only part in the timeline not in their control. Since DJI ships so many units to the US, their packages probably sail through the customs process faster than others.

Well, my Mavic is still sitting at a California UPS store and was supposed to be overnighted so I would get it today. Emailed UPS and says they answer you within 4 hours and it's been 6 hours. Good customer service is a rare thing it seems, don't care what anyone thinks about @Advexure but I personally think a lot of places could learn good customer service from them.

Devin

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer