DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I haven't received a cancellation for two orders through Newegg as of yet. Did the basic and fly more as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I hope they keep yours! I made two separate orders, so they said that was what triggered it.

finally got through the chat window today, they said they are trying to clear orders placed up to Nov 3 within next 7/8 weeks. Really?

Quick question guys so I ordered a battery on nov 4th and I thought they charged me, but I found out today that they charged me today does dji charge when you order something or when it's going to be shipped?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Placed an order with DJI direct on Oct. 20, and since there is no feedback from DJI at all, placed another order with Very Drone on Nov. 29. Both orders are fly more bundles, and both status are still pending. Keep my fingers crossed and hope to get either one before Christmas.

CHRISTMAS COMING EARLY!!!
I received my Fedex notification via email from DJI on December 2nd (Friday), stating MAVIC has shipped from Shenzhen 9.92lbs./4.5kg.
Recap- My original order date was 10/10/16, through DJI, and for the "Fly more" package. MAVIC will be here Monday (12/5) according to tracking!!! Wanted to follow up with my update to keep the VERY detailed graph/chart accurate!
Now I just gotta start making more room in the drone-cave!! Inspire 2 shouldn't be too awful far behind! Should really start putting some packages together to sell, still have Phantom 1, P2V, P2V+, P3P, S900, F450, F550, I-1, I-1v2, and many 250 size racers. Other than the P4, MAVIC, I-1v2, and I-2, will make great deals for any others! All have many batteries, accessories, cases, & upgrades! Been to lazy to list it all!!

I received the Mavic Pro Fly More with total of 4 batteries. Can't wait to charge up and get her in the air. Spent a bit of tonight with the simulator. Want to understand all the ins and outs first. Ordered on 10/6. Delivered in 3 days from China on FedEx. Order from DJI direct. [emoji16]

Whoo Hoo!

Fly more package ordered 3rd Oct, will be here Wed 7th Dec! (UK) pity it will be dark!

Ordered my Mavic Pro from Drone-World on 11-19-2016, ship date sometime Mid January to early Feb. I love it how they can be precise and know their inventory... NOT

I hope they keep yours! I made two separate orders, so they said that was what triggered it.

If it makes you feel any better I ordered mine on the 15th. It is sitting in purgatory because they stopped shipping them into Thailand.

Then I ordered a 2nd as a hedge from new egg. They canceled my order, said that my shipping details were wrong which is completely inaccurate when I reconfirmed with the bank and new egg 2 times.

Now I ordered from ebay completely over paying and the seller completely screwed up the shipping and put it at a 7 day late delivery.

Murphy's law is working completely against me.

Still to day Fully paid for 1 DJI and 1 from ebay seller. Still no drone.

WTF!

Ive been banned for the last 2 months,

still dont have my Mavic Pro basic package, order 10/5

but ive been flying the hell out of the phantom even in winter

Apparently DJI has had them on sale at the Drone Show in the UK for people to walk in and purchase.

don't cancel i have never seen anything or used anything so perfect btw i received 12-02-16 ordered 10-05.16 dji to Chicago no regrets or maybe just one , That i didn't buy 2

Preordered FlyMore + Care Refresh on 10/4 11PM from DJI Direct - got a single apology message 2 weeks later; it shipped 11/30, arrived 12/2. Impressive FedEx work. Shame on DJI.

I bought a Chroma as 1st camera drone a year ago because of lousy DJI support claims, and it's been perfect. I've built/rebuilt well over a dozen racing quads since and was planning a folding "cruiser" for a fancy zoom cam, extended range, and moderate speed. The Mavic specs and price were too great to pass on. I'm glad it is here, but I'm still so mad I can't open the box.

Good luck to all out there - I hope DJI cleans up its act and treats us better.

Reactions: TopQuark
DJI Direct seems to still be filling USA orders from the first week in October. I have access to a number of orders based on affiliate sales, etc.

A couple UK orders from 10/10 or so seem to have shipped.

What we don't know...is a lot!

We don't know the curve of the orders - that is, did a vast number of orders come in prelaunch and then in the first two weeks...and then slowly decline or level out? Or, did they accelerate.

We can assume that DJI is ramping up production more and more. Still, reported sales of Mavic outstrip any possible planning and projections.

In business Monday Morning Q-Backs are numerous. I think if DJI knew then what they know now they would have introduced Mavic mid-November along with the other two machines and made no promises - even then - about delivery times.

But - hey - we'd all be "right" more of the time if we had time machines.

DJI is now trying to give everyone a little taste of the supply. This is why some people are getting lucky and finding one in an Apple Store, etc.

I'm guessing the curve of orders is a bit bi-modal. A large rush of orders by DJI Loyalists on the outset, which tails off, followed by another massive rush of orders around November 8th when the GoPro Karma was recalled and orders refunded.

I'm guessing the curve of orders is a bit bi-modal. A large rush of orders by DJI Loyalists on the outset, which tails off, followed by another massive rush of orders around November 8th when the GoPro Karma was recalled and orders refunded.

Probably

this thread sure is dying. i guess that's a good sign. i thought i was going to be the last one on here. if all goes right which it hasn't so far i should get mine monday.

Devin

this thread sure is dying. i guess that's a good sign. i thought i was going to be the last one on here. if all goes right which it hasn't so far i should get mine monday.

Devin

I noticed a lot of these types of threads are trailing off. That is a good sign.

Reactions: TopQuark
I noticed a lot of these types of threads are trailing off. That is a good sign.

It will be even better when the threads are shut down because will all have our Mavics!

I finally got an email response from DJI regarding my October 4 order. It was just the usual drivel about how they are doing their best to ship orders, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2