DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

We're all tired of it. But we keep reading it. ;)
We keep reading....

We keep hoping....

To see the words "Your order has been shipped" !

Reactions: Parker
I´ll wait for the "my Mavic just in!!!!" posts. Shipped is only half the way or less :D

We're all tired of it. But we keep reading it. ;)
You gotta admit...40+ pages later and we're all still reading this thread. This forum will be a morgue once we receive our Mavics

My orders for the tracking table:

2016-09-28 12:49:04 (UTC) - DJI.com
2016-10-17 9:44 AM (EST) - Apple.com
So you want two Mavics?

I'm sorry, I know it is frustrating, but the Mavic is TRULY portable and the Karma is not... despite the fact that Karma has no where near the features, flying time, distance and more, how can you consider it an alternative? I think you'd be better off with a Phantom 4

Screen.png

I'm sorry, I know it is frustrating, but the Mavic is TRULY portable and the Karma is not... despite the fact that Karma has no where near the features, flying time, distance and more, how can you consider it an alternative? I think you'd be better off with a Phantom 4

View attachment 283

The Karma is terrible looking. It does not look portable at all. The portability of the Mavic is what sold me. The fact that it is basically the same as the Phantom 4, feature- and quality-wise, is just a bonus.

Reactions: Scott
Be interesting the responses from people when some who have ordered on 10th October get a shipped status before people who ordered in September. I can see this happening! DJI know how to wind people up.

It looks like the official DJI store on amazon has a policy to reply no later than 12 hrs after you email them. And so far every time they have.

I am going to email them every 12 hrs for an updated shipping date. The one guy above who got his email from Amazon about an updated shipping date, that was the seller just guessing and putting a later date in. I doubt he ordered through the DJI store.

This is frustrating.... and to the guy above who complained about people complaining: Back in the day when a company released new tech, they were ready. They shipped their orders, when they said they would. Nowadays it's no longer a promise, its a marketing scheme. They are much less worried with actually getting their products to their customers when they say they will. I feel fine complaining, because they made a promise to me and now they have broken it.

Reactions: Shane
So you want two Mavics?

Yes, two. One for myself to start using right away, another for my 18 y/o son for christmas. I'll keep whichever comes in first and just stash the other one, so it's also a hedge against direct pre-order delays being slower than Apple.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin