DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Question for those who had it shipped recently:

Was your credit card charged at the time of the order or weeks later?

If weeks later, how many days passed between payment being charged and the shipment being announced?

Background of the question is an order of a basic package placed on Nov 09, payment confirmed on Nov 09, credit card charged on Dec 09, shipment pending.

Thanks
I ordered October 7.
Payment made days later, Pending,
Saying shipped December 6
Shipping details from DHL Wednesday the 7,
In my hands Friday the 9 at 6:20 pm

I think he asked for the time gap between credit card being charged and the shipment. Can one answer this?

My credit card was charged on 10/4/2016 and my Mavic still hasn't shipped. <<#%>€£¥!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

if ordering spare batteries today, where should I place order for quickest delivery?

Question for those who had it shipped recently:

Was your credit card charged at the time of the order or weeks later?

If weeks later, how many days passed between payment being charged and the shipment being announced?

Background of the question is an order of a basic package placed on Nov 09, payment confirmed on Nov 09, credit card charged on Dec 09, shipment pending.

Thanks

My order was placed through DJI direct on Oct 17th.

Credit card was charged on Oct 18th.

Received shipping update with tracking number yesterday Dec 9th.

My card was charged right away but DJI have said they will now wait to charge your card until the order is ready to ship. Hopefully that's indicative that your order is close to shipping. I'm curious, who did you order through? I'm only familiar with direct orders at DJI. I've not used Apple, Amazon, etc for drone orders.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

My card was charged right away but DJI have said they will now wait to charge your card until the order is ready to ship. Hopefully that's indicative that your order is close to shipping. I'm curious, who did you order through? I'm only familiar with direct orders at DJI. I've not used Apple, Amazon, etc for drone orders.

Flymore?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I ordered directly from DJI on Nov 9, basic package. DJI applied their new cc charge policy and did not charge my credit card right away. Credit card was charged yesterday (Dec 9).

But I have seen how delayed shipments are so I am reluctant to believe that the charge of my credit card means that the shipping is about to happen.

Reactions: Brubaker
I ordered directly from DJI on Nov 9, basic package. DJI applied their new cc charge policy and did not charge my credit card right away. Credit card was charged yesterday (Dec 9).

But I have seen how delayed shipments are so I am reluctant to believe that the charge of my credit card means that the shipping is about to happen.

Looks like me and you are in the same boat. I'll let you know any updates on my end.

if ordering spare batteries today, where should I place order for quickest delivery?

Batteries are getting more available. You might even find someone with them in stock now. We got notice that our battery and other accessory stock could arrive late next week. If we can help at all just let us know. www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

Mine looks like it's gonna take the same route... Just arrived in Memphis after going through anchorage. Don't think I'm gonna get it till Tuesday, unfortunately.

Same here!! Mine was in Anchorage AK this morning and it's spending the night in Memphis TN. It will then travel back west again to CA. Delivery is scheduled for Wednesday. But the most efficient route to CA.

Same here!! Mine was in Anchorage AK this morning and it's spending the night in Memphis TN. It will then travel back west again to CA. Delivery is scheduled for Wednesday. But the most efficient route to CA.

CA is a little better, but not much. Mine's going to come straight back to anchorage...

Oh well, FedEx does what FedEx does.

Reactions: Brubaker
Guys its so stable its gross, even in Atti mode/Vision. Then put her into tripod mode, you can fly in your own bedroom!

I hope they keep yours! I made two separate orders, so they said that was what triggered it.

They kept both of my Newegg orders and it was shipped on Friday and due to arrive on Wednesday. Already in Tennessee this morning though. Pretty much woke up to 3 orders shipped at the same time. Third order was Apple and I was going to cancel if they didn't shipped at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I got my order in late 11/13. The payment status just went to pay confirmed from pay authorized. Does anyone know if that means anything?

It would help if you'd tell us who you bought it from smh

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
Duh that would help wouldn't it. I ordered from DJI direct. It literally showed up as purchased today on PayPal.

31d4dde3da289733e71b47d9e58b19f8.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1