DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Now the question, who is going to be the first to get that shipment confirmation email with a tracking number?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Now I don't know what I feel. With the way DJI have handled this whole thing I'm paranoid the first batch will have major bugs and fly away issues. Will that be covered by DJI?

Guess they are NOT doing first come first served as I ordered within the first hour on the 27th and no update yet.. smh

Mine will be shipped tomorrow! Just got this on the order status:

Dear DJI Customer,
We are happy to inform you that your Mavic Pro order has been arranged and will be shipped on tomorrow. You will receive the tracking number of your order very soon. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]. Thank you for choosing DJI.

happy kid!!!!

edit: It now also got to the 4th status and is indicating 'shipped'

Oh no, what are the negative Nancy's going to chat about?

wait for it, waaaaait for it....
Now I don't know what I feel. With the way DJI have handled this whole thing I'm paranoid the first batch will have major bugs and fly away issues. Will that be covered by DJI?

Ah there we go.

List updated!

I didn't sign to have this list going longer than I expected. Danggit!

Anyway, I'll keep maintaining it for your viewing pleasure. Hopefully, flying pleasure will come after.
It appears you're about to get a lot busier. Keep up the good work though. This is the home stretch!

Make sure to put where you ordered from and when you ordered if you get a ship notice please.

I wonder if ordering the Mavic alone vs the Mavic Fly More bundle will affect shipping times. Hoping the Fly More packs are shipping at the same rate at the Mavics.

Dear DJI,

I take back all the mean things I said about you.

Love,
Anyone who just got a shipping update.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki