DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Mines being delivered this Thursday! Through FedEx, the fly more bundle, I had two ordered from two different vendors changed one to the P4P, received that, and now the Mavic is on the way from DroneNerds. Will be nice to finally receive it!

My 11/22 order was charged last night..Any idea how long before I should receive tracking?

Thanks!

So, I have 2 orders in DJI One for mavic, one for accessories - 3 batteries and 2 props. Accessories are shipped now and package is reported in tracking system as 9kg which is too much for 3 batteries. Do you think they may have merged those orders?

I placed a order with Carolina Dronz today. They're local to me, and I like helping local businesses.

Now I wait. The guy said 1/15 ish.

Last edited:
Ordered mine on 11-3 from DJI.
"fly-less" plus battery and props.
Still no charge on my card or any news in my profile.

I see that some people that ordered after me already have their drones. Is that normal?

This is the most I've waited for any product (both in time and interest) and is not nice...

I ordered mine over the phone from Apple on 12/6 and they told me not to expect it until Feb. I had it in my hands on 12/9, so they must have had them in stock already.

My Mavic fly-less (DJI- Direct)
Order was placed - 11th November
Card was charged - 10th December
Current status - Shipped 22nd December

I didn't get my tracking details Yet, are they goona email me that or will I find it in my DJI account after sometime?

Last edited:

I didn't get my tracking details Yet, are they goona email me that or will I find it in my DJI account after sometime?
Its such a shame from DJI.. I ordered at 10th november fly less and still nothing..but i think its becasue im from europe

They have an order tracking page you can check...

https://m.dji.com/orders/tracking

My blue "Shipping" dot reappeared after being awol for two days. Still shows FedEx but no tracking yet. Looks like a Christmas miracle isn't in the cards, but shouldn't be long after!

Reactions: Syedy
My tracking was received a day after I got the blue shipping dot. However it originally said 23rd delivery now it says the 28th

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661