DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Ordered the fly more combo from DJI on 2016-12-09 and it shows shipped but no email or tracking yet. Yay. The car charger and hood aren't coming yet.

Just got tracking number, so:

My Carolina Dronz order:
Ordered flymore on 9/27
CC charged 9/27
Estimated Delivery: Who the heck knows ???

I ordered 2 batteries from DJI Direct on 12/25 - Shipped yesterday, got the tracking # today.
Will be delivered on 1/4.

I also have a order from Carolina Dronz.
It made me miss the option to buy from Best Buy yesterday.

I emailed them last week (Christmas Eve) and this is the email I received:

James good evening and Merry Christmas.

We will be getting our full shipment mid January and will have enough to fill all orders.

Thank you for your support!

Frank

Customer Service

Carolina Dronz

864-571-0468

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Dec 24, 2016, at 3:01 PM, CaptainBuilt wrote:

Merry Christmas!

I put in a pre-order for a Mavic pro earlier this week. I know people have been waiting since October for theirs. However, I’m strictly curious on when they may start arriving to ship to customers? Any possible time frame?

I figured since Christmas is over with, the rush for some people will drop off and maybe they will start being available?

Thanks,

James

So hopefully something pops off next week or so. I am local and plan on picking it up.

I pick up a fly more from my local vendor today. He got a shipment today.

需要安全验证 Is their Facebook page.

Tell them Dustin sent you - might still have some left. Had fly more, fly less and batteries in stock today.

thanks, DPV... just got one... will be shipped Monday since he missed the UPS pickup today.... Can't wait. Already got the range extender and landing gear extenders from drone valley....

Reactions: dpv
Its great to see folks getting them within 3-4 weeks and in more and more cases in stock at BB and others. Us early adopters waited 9 weeks and oh did we moan BUT worth every penny and day waiting. What a machine !

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

its here flymore ordered 11/3 from yitamotors amazon.Weather sucks 50 mile an hour winds coming but batteries are charging and I will make sure firmware is good and play with the settings.tommorrow only light breeze hopefully get to try it out.i must say I cant believe how small it is in person,packaging was unbelievable,but I hope its sturdier than it feels

Got my Flymore Advexure order yesterday, ordered halloween. Pumped to finally have it. This thread has been super informative, thanks!

Meanwhile have a disconnected issue, each device i pair it with only works for one flight then it wont connect unless i completely erase and reboot the device, its beyond annoying, but this isnt the place for that issue, gonna start a thread about it now.

I am curious about the following: How do fly-less and fly-more shipping packages sent by DJI look like? is the content of the box obvious from the box outside? a clariflying picture is appreciated

It's still in the air when I'll receive mine. Ordered from Ebay Auth seller on 10/31, charged 10/31. Emailed seller with info the other day. His response was dji hasn't given him any info on when they will receive any mavics. He says hopefully this month, Jan. This seller sold over 100,000 of these. Thats a lot of money that someones sitting on!!!!

It's still in the air when I'll receive mine. Ordered from Ebay Auth seller on 10/31, charged 10/31. Emailed seller with info the other day. His response was dji hasn't given him any info on when they will receive any mavics. He says hopefully this month, Jan. This seller sold over 100,000 of these. Thats a lot of money that someones sitting on!!!!
I call B.S. on what that seller claims on ebay. I doubt that DJI have even produced that many yet.

not sure if TopQuark is keeping up the list but i cancelled my OCT 4th Amazon Prime order. My Newegg 12/9 has been shipped. I feel for those who are keeping faith in Amazon Prime and still waiting. Maybe when they get around to shipping out a few they will be Mavic Pro II's
I took it out now. I was out traveling and droning the last 3 weeks.

Reactions: Brubaker
Just got my Mavic PRO today. I ordered the Fly More Combo package on october 7th, but I only got the normal package with one battery, and was told the rest of the order would be sent at a later time.

Reactions: TopQuark
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom