DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Ordered it on announcement day and it arrived Monday from DHL to Canada via Shenzen for me today. Bought through DJI store on Amazon When DJI.com ecom was down

For anyone who has a box on that plane that just landed in Memphis, would you all mind checking your tracking info and tell me what the reference number is at the bottom, exactly? Tell me if it says "DJI Goods", or something else. If it's different, what is it?
DJI Goods

People in my drone group in Singapore have started receiving their mavics. But no fly more combo as yet.

'Fly Less' combos might turn back to Fly More shortly!

Dear DJI Customers and Fans,

We appreciate your continued patience and patronage and promised you updates when we had new information to share.

We'd like to let you know that Mavic Pro Fly More Combos are now shipping. Please check your order status online for updates.

We know you're eager to get your Mavic Pros into the air. We are moving as rapidly as possible to make that happen. Thank you again for choosing DJI.

Mavic Pro Update

No news as well from my dealer in France. Most internet dealers are currently expecting stocks more or less around mid-november.

I asked EZ Electronics the Amazon Re-seller that I placed my order with for a status update. Here is there reply:

Order ID 104-9539475-4426664:

1 of DJI Mavic Pro [ASIN: B01LZ8QTSU]

------------- Begin message -------------
Hey, no update yet, we will know in 1-2 days

Let the clicking begin!!!

This came early, early this morning (CST in Austin, TX) from the DJI official Twitter account--I'll believe it when I see/hear it.... (the color, bold, italics and underline are my own emphasis)

Mavic Pro Update
NEWS 2016-10-25

Dear DJI Customers and Fans,

We appreciate your continued patience and patronage and promised you updates when we had new information to share.

We'd like to let you know that Mavic Pro Fly More Combos are now shipping. Please check your order status online for updates.

We know you're eager to get your Mavic Pros into the air. We are moving as rapidly as possible to make that happen. Thank you again for choosing DJI.

Sincerely,

Adam Najberg

Global Director of Communication

Good things come to those who wait, it appears the waiting game is finally over for many. Congrats to those that will be flying their new Mavic by the weekend. I expect to see a bunch of new, unbiased youtube reviews.

Reactions: Mavic_Man504
Blah blah blah blah. I've heard it before.
Ordered drone/controller only from DJI on SEPT 28th and still pending. Don't believe it.

Blah blah blah blah. I've heard it before.
Ordered drone/controller only from DJI on SEPT 28th and still pending. Don't believe it.

At least you have hope... they've at least shipped other orders from that day... I ordered just the Mavic from DJI on 9/29... I've not seen any reports of those orders shipping... Fly-more or fly-less combos... nothing.

I ordered a second one from Best Buy yesterday, and it says guaranteed delivery 10/31.

Let's see if that one comes before the direct order LOL

I ordered 2 batteries from DJI direct and asked if their would be any delay. Here is their response

Attachments

• IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 126
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure