DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Just received tracking for the fly more kit purchased from Amazon dji store. The email was from FedEx ship manager. Amazon site still says preparing for shipment. I had ordered 9/27 at 12:05 PT.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Sorry, this question was meant for dcpmark... Did you get an email from Amazon? Did you get any emails from DJI prior to this?

No emails from DJI or Amazon....like you my Amazon page still says "Preparing for Shipment" with no tracking info.

I still haven't received anything, no notice or update from the DJI official store purchase I made via Amazon. I seem to be the very earliest order on all forums. What happened to the promised priority shipping to the first 100 orders?? These were suppose to ship from California but every single one I've seen has shipped from China?? Now a lot of people are recieving their shipping numbers but I haven't got crap... pretty strange if you ask me. Ohh well

List Updated!

So far, the following are our "Fly More" winners:
Code:
    Who          Where Ordered        When Ordered     Shipped Out
Theron            Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 09:10am      Oct 26 (Fly More)
dcpmark           Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 10:25am      Oct 26 (Fly More)
dcpmark           Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 11:10am      Oct 26 (Fly More)
mkiv98tt          Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 12:05pm      Oct 26 (Fly More)
Michael Angelo Mc Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 ?            Oct 26 (Fly More)
Perry Jefferies   DJI                   Sep 27 evening      Oct 26 (Fly More)
Morgon            DJI                   Sep 27 ?            Oct 26 (Fly More)
Mavic1            Amazon (DJI)          Sep 28              Oct 24 (Fly More)
vince123          Newegg (DJI)          Oct 12              Oct 26 (Fly More)

No luck here yet.

Fly More Combo DJI Store on Amazon 9/27 1900 EDT

Have you checked:

DJI Package Search

My Amazon order still says preparing to ship and i haven't gotten any e-mail from fedex but checking that link, there is one on the way to my zip code that was shipped this morning. I hope it's mine!

The Mavic has left the building. Just got a shipping update that my Fly more combo is in route. Delivery has been changed from Friday when just a label was created to Monday 10/31/16 now that it actually is in motion. My order was placed 9/27/16 about two hours after they began taking orders. Purchased from the DJI store via Amazon. It is arriving on time as promised from the very beginning. I always knew it would. Good luck getting yours. I also got notification that my iPhone 7 plus has shipped as well. It actually is coming in eight days early. I have another Mavic Pro on order from Best Buy scheduled to come in on 10/31 as well. It may or may not arrive. If someone is interested in getting that one PM me for the details.

Does anyone know the shipping weight of the fly more package? The Fedex link says the package heading to my zip code is 5.73 pounds. Is that a regular Pro or a Fly More? I ordered the Fly More so if it's a regular Pro, I'll know it's not mine.

Ordered my Fly More package from DJI through Amazon on September 27 during the broadcast. Just got notification of a 5.73 lbs delivery scheduled for Friday Oct 29, by 10:30 am.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Aarrrrgggghhhh! Fed Ex didn't t pick it up till Thursday in China so now it won't be delivered until Monday. The large print giveth and the fine print taketh away!

Does anyone know the shipping weight of the fly more package? The Fedex link says the package heading to my zip code is 5.73 pounds. Is that a regular Pro or a Fly More? I ordered the Fly More so if it's a regular Pro, I'll know it's not mine.

5.73 lbs /2.3 kg is the Fly More Package

The Mavic has left the building. Just got a shipping update that my Fly more combo is in route. Delivery has been changed from Friday when just a label was created to Monday 10/31/16 now that it actually is in motion. My order was placed 9/27/16 about two hours after they began taking orders. Purchased from the DJI store via Amazon. It is arriving on time as promised from the very beginning. I always knew it would. Good luck getting yours. I also got notification that my iPhone 7 plus has shipped as well. It actually is coming in eight days early. I have another Mavic Pro on order from Best Buy scheduled to come in on 10/31 as well. It may or may not arrive. If someone is interested in getting that one PM me for the details.
What was your original promised date? A lot of us have Nov 1-17 within 4-5 hours after launch. We haven't gotten any notification yet.

Have you checked:

DJI Package Search

My Amazon order still says preparing to ship and i haven't gotten any e-mail from fedex but checking that link, there is one on the way to my zip code that was shipped this morning. I hope it's mine!

Yes I've been checking it about 100 times a day o_O unfortunately nothing headed for my zip as of yet.

My pre-order from 9/27 was canceled this morning. DJI Amazon Storefront. It was apparently never pushed through to DJI - may have been a fluke during the DJI store debacle when it was down/unresponsive. I have had to REORDER!!!!!!!!! And thus push myself to the far back end of the line... I have reached out with the the original Amazon order number and the new order number in hopes of being pushed through. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Otherwise, I will miss the first 2 shoots we had planned for mid November. So, out money from the shoots, and stick time with the drone.

At least I remembered to send it to my work address, where I can sign, rather than home, where I will not be able to (live alone, work an hour away).

Fly More Package, 2016-10-26 12:58:40 (UTC) - Status, Payment Completed.
Too bad to hear this. What was the original shipment date of your order?

You were one of the top in the list - ordering within the first 20 minutes of launch.

How was it cancelled, automatically?? that blows.... :/ i have a order purchased through the DJI store via amazon as well. No update on mine, i really hope this hasnt happened as well. what a mess...
Drapers, You were the very first who ordered from the list. Definitely sucks if yours will be cancelled. Keep us posted on your order.

How do you have any idea how many usints have been shipped? What percentage of people that are on the list(on this forum) have received their order? What percentage of people that pre-ordered Mavics are on this website? I am guessing they number shipped is a lot bigger than you think it is.

Check out my earlier post from a vendor

After a prior false alarm; I can finally confirm my "Fly More" has shipped (Sold by DJI via Amazon to USA - Ordered early on the 27th). It's important to note that the FedEx postal code utility did not work for this order, nor did the delivery manager for this package. I just noticed an authorized charge on my credit card for Amazon Marketplace, logged into my Amazon account and it was marked as shipped and I was able to pull the tracking data from that. Label created at 8:00AM Wednesday, picked up at 11:30AM Thursday (will arrive Monday unless FedEx overachieves again and by a miracle it get's here before the weekend).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead