DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Sir,we have started the shipment for Mavic on 21th of Oct and will keep sending the orders.Please be patient and wait for the tracking number sent by our system.

We have to ship out the orders placed before yours 1st.

Sir,it is estimated that your order will be shipped in the middle of Nov due to the large amount of orders and 1st order 1st served basis

Jared

Order placed 10/10/16

I'll be waiting in one respect or another I suppose, but without $1,300 tied up indefinitely. And there's not much point in having it in the middle of winter anyway, might as well wait for 'Rev 2'.
So you can go through this again?

List Updated now with stats and heat map!

Interesting stats:
  • Amazon (DJI Store) shipped 77% of all orders placed on Sep 27 compared to 49% from DJI Direct
  • All Newegg (DJI Marketplace) orders were shipped even those placed on Oct 12, 13, and 14.
  • Still no shipments from 3rd party sellers that includes B&M's and Apple
  • About even the amount (25% each) of Basic Pkg and Fly More were shipped on orders placed Sep 27
  • Only 52% of orders shipped placed on first day Sep 27
If you haven't gotten your Mavic yet, think about the 50% who place their orders on the first day and did not get any shipment information yet.

Interestingly, now that my fly more combo has arrived in Memphis, TN the weight of the package now appears to be 10 lbs.

List Updated now with stats and heat map!

Interesting stats:
  • Amazon (DJI Store) shipped 77% of all orders placed on Sep 27 compared to 49% from DJI Direct
  • All Newegg (DJI Marketplace) orders were shipped even those placed on Oct 12, 13, and 14.
  • Still no shipments from 3rd party sellers that includes B&M's and Apple
  • About even the amount (25% each) of Basic Pkg and Fly More were shipped on orders placed Sep 27
  • Only 52% of orders shipped placed on first day Sep 27
If you haven't gotten your Mavic yet, think about the 50% who place their orders on the first day and did not get any shipment information yet.
Hey, TopQuark: thank you.

Thank you for assembling this thread, acting as its steward, and carefully annotating every single person's position, status, dates, and progress. The list has stayed updated daily now for almost a month, and the latest spreadsheet document looks totally awesome, with a fancy buffet of super useful stats and summaries. I don't think any of us truly appreciates the time and effort you've spent for us, to make the obnoxious waiting a little bit less painful, and more forward-looking.

I hope I don't have to speak for everyone, but I will: thanks dude!!

Hey, TopQuark: thank you.

Thank you for assembling this thread, acting as its steward, and carefully annotating every single person's position, status, dates, and progress. The list has stayed updated daily now for almost a month, and the latest spreadsheet document looks totally awesome, with a fancy buffet of super useful stats and summaries. I don't think any of us truly appreciates the time and effort you've spent for us, to make the obnoxious waiting a little bit less painful, and more forward-looking.

I hope I don't have to speak for everyone, but I will: thanks dude!!
Thank you! It was boring until I got my tracking number. It made me make this thread more exciting now that I am more pumped up :)!

New message from DJI :

Oct 28, 13:53 CST

Dear customer,
Thank you for contacting DJI Online Store.
We currently still have not completed the shipment which were paid on 28th Sep due to the unprecedentedly demand.
For the later order, the accurate date will depending on the capacity for our factory withing November.
Once the production getting stable, we will ship it out as much as we can.
Thank you for your patience and your kindly support on DJI is much appreciated.

Best regards
DJI Online Store

Just got an email from Amazon informing me my marketplace order from DJI would be automatically cancelled if not shipped by 11/3 so thats just great...

quite clearly the production line isnt running properly yet.. we have a small number of base units shipped and now a small number of fly more units are being shipped no more base units are being shipped..

just enough units shipped to claim the units are shipping and take the initial heat out of the situation.. as yet no retailers seem to have any..

my china retailer dosnt have any as yet.. i did order from china thinking they might have some early.. they are now telling me "novermber" but they dont know for sure..

trog

Reactions: Dirty Bird
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure