DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Predawn Flight with the Seagulls

Had a little free time this morning so I went up before the sun came up - pretty cool !

sorry to say, WAAAY too much movement of the gimbal, jiggling of the drone view, up, down, up down, I didn't't know where to look. These adjustment movements are distracting and can be edited out. Needs to be smoother. I really thought that ONE gull was coming right at me!

sorry to say, WAAAY too much movement of the gimbal, jiggling of the drone view, up, down, up down, I didn't't know where to look. These adjustment movements are distracting and can be edited out. Needs to be smoother. I really thought that ONE gull was coming right at me!
Man, tough crowd !! Haha - certainly wasn’t posted for its cinematic qualities :) I do usually edit so the transitions are smoother - had 15 minutes to kill and noticed the birds after reviewing and liked the colors so I threw it out. Perhaps you needed a larger screen - there were several different parts with several gulls - anyway, appreciate all feedback good and bad ?

Attachments

• 43AD5DAF-26F1-4587-BC0B-5F2A731D815D.png
    43AD5DAF-26F1-4587-BC0B-5F2A731D815D.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 1
Man, tough crowd !! Haha - certainly wasn’t posted for its cinematic qualities :) I do usually edit so the transitions are smoother - had 15 minutes to kill and noticed the birds after reviewing and liked the colors so I threw it out. Perhaps you needed a larger screen - there were several different parts with several gulls - anyway, appreciate all feedback good and bad ?
Thats OK Yukon keep the videos coming, and I still don't see any gulls on my 27" Mac. Ha Ha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azod.nem