Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Preveza city from above

a1r_m0ses_b

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Hello everybody.
A video from the city of Preveza in Epirus-Greece.
Hope you enjoy it.

Preveza is a city and port of Epirus. It is located at the southernmost tip of Epirus, despite the entrance to the Amvrakikos gulf. Opposite it and at a distance of only 600 meters is the flat and sandy cape of Aktio, known from the famous naval battle of 31 BC. The sea area near Preveza was once again the center of world history during the naval battle of Preveza in 1538 AD, confirming the strategic position of the city.

very nice!

This is a fantastic video! I love low level flying. Your opening shot is epic!! Flying down the narrow alleys was great and very brave. What a neat city. I love how the boats back-up to doc, then people step off and there are the restaurants and bars. Cool. Is it not busy because of COVID? Great job!!!

This is a fantastic video! I love low level flying. Your opening shot is epic!! Flying down the narrow alleys was great and very brave. What a neat city. I love how the boats back-up to doc, then people step off and there are the restaurants and bars. Cool. Is it not busy because of COVID? Great job!!!
Thank you very much Dave for your kind words!
The shots are very early in the morning,about 6:30.
The city in the evening was croweded.

I like it!! Showed us around very well. I like that you flew up the alley where all the tables are. Nice that it wasn't occupied @ 6:30 a,m. Looks like a great place to hang out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC