DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro -> Platinum - Probably already asked

Apart from the ''discounted'' price, how would you identify this site as a scam, thanks.
It took me 30 seconds on Google to figure out that website was fake/scam. How could somebody possibly think they were getting a brand new MPP for $350 and think it was legit? $550 maybe, but even that would be a stretch. Not to mention the dude comes onto this forum to pretty much brag about how good of a deal he got only to find out that he literally bought "air" and not even a Mavic Air...

Last edited:
Yep, totally jealous of having to now deal with the credit card company and possible identity theft.

Nice first post by the way. Way to make an impression.
It was a sincere post. I know it felt like a "too good to be true" price BUT as I have total protection on my credit card against non-delivery I really don't fear the try...
I've contacted Chase and filed my dispute. The charge has been taken off my account. Now chase attempts to contact them to ask "Where is the product?" If in 30 days they say, "Here it is" and provide, say, a tracking # then the charge is reinstated (with interest) and I have to pay it. If the other side doesn't provide proof of deliver (or reply) then the charge is erased from my side as if didn't happen. I suffer no penalty.

It took me 30 seconds on Google to figure out that website was fake/scam. How could somebody possibly think they were getting a brand new MPP for $350 and think it was legit? $550 maybe, but even that would be a stretch. Not to mention the dude comes onto this forum to pretty much brag about how good of a deal he got only to find out that he literally bought "air" and not even a Mavic Air...
Good for you! You are amazing! Here is a gold star for your forehead.
I didn't brag. Simple statement of fact then a pair of questions. And I'm not the person who asked what to do IF he receives "air"
Hopefully you do not represent the typical user on this forum.

It was a sincere post. I know it felt like a "too good to be true" price BUT as I have total protection on my credit card against non-delivery I really don't fear the try...
I've contacted Chase and filed my dispute. The charge has been taken off my account. Now chase attempts to contact them to ask "Where is the product?" If in 30 days they say, "Here it is" and provide, say, a tracking # then the charge is reinstated (with interest) and I have to pay it. If the other side doesn't provide proof of deliver (or reply) then the charge is erased from my side as if didn't happen. I suffer no penalty.

Well...not that you recognize at this point anyways. I’m guessing you provided name, address and phone number...correct? I’m also guessing you setup an “account” complete with username and password, correct? If so, this thief has an awful lot of personal information about you and a password that you likely use for everything. I hope it works out.

Good for you! You are amazing! Here is a gold star for your forehead.
I didn't brag. Simple statement of fact then a pair of questions. And I'm not the person who asked what to do IF he receives "air"
Hopefully you do not represent the typical user on this forum.
I'll sell you a Mavic for $300. Just send me your credit card info and I'll send it to you. I promise.

If it does turn out to be a scam site, be aware of all the information you provided to make the purchase will be in the wrong hands from now on. beyond the purchase scam your information can also be sold, including any email and password you might have used, can be cross referenced among all banking websites and the password will give them a brute force advantage.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078