DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro -> Platinum - Probably already asked

Drestin Black

Reactions
Brand new Mavic Pro owner
(wanna be jealous? Fly more combo for $350 new-in-box)
So, obvious question: Can I replace the props with the ones the platinum uses for better performance? Separately, what about the motors?

I imagine this was asked before but I'm driving and hard enough to just type let alone search. Sorry for likely dupe...

where did you find a new mp for $350?

Reactions: joejaxvic123
So, obvious question: Can I replace the props with the ones the platinum uses for better performance? Separately, what about the motors?

Not for better performance, only because it makes the Mavic a little more quite. I'd say that it mostly changes the pitch so it's not as annoying to some people. People _will_ still hear it.

The propellers will help lower/alter the MP sound but you need the updated ESCs that are only part of the Platinum variant to achieve the full effect. My MPP is remarkably quiet and unannoying.

I imagine this was asked before but I'm driving and hard enough to just type let alone search. Sorry for likely dupe...
I am sorry to say you have bought from a scam site. It is owned by Mahamud H Abdullahi, is only a few days old and on the list of scam sites...

Is that really the case in the USA ..?
Yes, if there is a reason to suspect there was phone use or in the case of a serious accident or a fatality. Most states have laws on the books prohibiting all but hands-free use. Way too many people are busy on their phones instead of focusing on the road. I all but stopped riding street bikes due to everyone's need to use their devices while driving.

Reactions: Bunny Too and Guker
Is that really the case in the USA ..?
yup every time if a phone is present,they also run checks on the cars computer which tell all about the drivers driving habits
this has been done way back when obt2 was introduced in cars.

Yes, if there is a reason to suspect there was phone use or in the case of a serious accident or a fatality. Most states have laws on the books prohibiting all but hands-free use. Way too many people are busy on their phones instead of focusing on the road. I all but stopped riding street bikes due to everyone's need to use their devices while driving.
agreed,i got rid of my bike because of fearing how people drove,they just dont see bikes.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ

Ask for a refund since today it is @ $305.00.

I also bought the Mavic Pro from this site. Anyone know how I can get a refund if I get an empty box in the mail?

Anyone know how I can get a refund if I get an empty box in the mail?
Contact your credit card company and report it as a fraudulent charge.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clang123