DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Probably been asked before

Jack Ray

Reactions
Can I have 2Navic pro on the DJI go4 app?
How do I distinguish between the 2 drones inside the app?

You can connect an unlimited number of DJI drones to the same DJI GO app install. The app will recognize the current drone once connected.

You can connect an unlimited number of DJI drones to the same DJI GO app install. The app will recognize the current drone once connected.
But the second drone had to be registered within the app right?

Drones aren't registered in the DJI GO app. However, you do need to activate all drones from the DJI GO app before flying for the first time.

Drones aren't registered in the DJI GO app. However, you do need to activate all drones from the DJI GO app before flying for the first time.
I’m adding a used bird. I have asked the owner to reset it to factory defaults?‍♂️

Since the used bird has already been activated, you won't be able to activate it again. Just connect it to DJI GO and fly (like you're used to doing).

when you use the new one in the app fore the first time its serial no will then be linked to your email address and your DJI account ,what you can do is give your drones a different name and you will have a total flight record for both drones and individual ones for each drone when you go into flight records

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daamian86