DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

problem uploading mission from mission hub

John1945

Reactions
I built what I thought was a very simple mission in mission hub (8 waypoints and 5poi's) and only asked for video recording) but when i tried to execute it. I got a Failure to upload error (reason the execution could not be executed) error but no explaination. Does anyone know what could be going on. or what I may be doing wrong?
Screenshot (141).png Screenshot (141).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (142).png
    Screenshot (142).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
Looks like Mission hub is broken again. I tried to prefly my saved missions in Google Earth and none of them fly correctly. They used to fly just fine. The point of view just moves over the center of my missions from a high altitude and then the point of view just points straight down. The same thing happened when I tried to prefly your mission here Mission Hub - Litchi

Perhaps others can try and validate this.

Looks like Mission hub is broken again. I tried to prefly my saved missions in Google Earth and none of them fly correctly. They used to fly just fine. The point of view just moves over the center of my missions from a high altitude and then the point of view just points straight down. The same thing happened when I tried to prefly your mission here Mission Hub - Litchi

Perhaps others can try and validate this.

This is pretty common when new firmware comes out right?

I have had this very occasionally, annoying, but whatever, most times it works. I do not think it is a mission hub problem, as I have old stored missions that sometime misbehave and refuse to upload.

Same here, I get the same error from time to time. Usually if I kill the app completely and restart it, the problem goes away.

This is pretty common when new firmware comes out right?
Seems like it , but I personally have not upgraded firmware in a while and the Mission Hub is acting weird when I use Google Earth to "virtual" fly the missions.

Litchi just did an update possible they broke something on there end. Is everyone using Android or is?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections