DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem with DJI applications

Pnanoy

Reactions
Hello, I have a big problem with DJI applications.
I've used them on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 in the past with no problems.
Not working for me today: DJI MIMO, DJI TELLO, DJI GO4, LightCut.
I work with: DJI FLY and TELLO EDU.
All files downloaded from the official DJI website. I am using Android12. It is sad that DJI products are expensive and such problems arise. I ask you for an immediate remedy.

Hello, I have a big problem with DJI applications.
I've used them on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 in the past with no problems.
Not working for me today: DJI MIMO, DJI TELLO, DJI GO4, LightCut.
I work with: DJI FLY and TELLO EDU.
All files downloaded from the official DJI website. I am using Android12. It is sad that DJI products are expensive and such problems arise. I ask you for an immediate remedy.

Given that you're seeing problems with four separate applications, I'd suspect that the problem is on the device you're using to run them.

More details would be helpful to identify your problem. Are you still using the Tab S7? What does "not working: mean?

Reactions: Richard R
It is not a single device. It was named Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, Samsung S10 Lenovo Yoga... they all run on Android 12. It is not possible to run applications on them!

Hallo,

Funktioniert der FCC Hack noch mit dem Samsung Galaxy S 20FE (Android 12) und der neuen DJI Flay App v.1.5.10?
Ich habe irgendwo gelesen, dass der FCC Hack nicht mehr funktioniert.
Haben Sie Informationen darüber?
Danke im Voraus.

Hallo,
Funktioniert der FCC Hack noch mit dem Samsung Galaxy S 20FE (Android 12) und der neuen DJI Flay App v.1.5.10?
Ich habe irgendwo gelesen, dass der FCC Hack nicht mehr funktioniert.
Danke im Voraus.

Last edited:
Hallo,

Funktioniert der Hack noch mit dem Samsung Galaxy S 20FE (Android 12) und der neuen DJI Flay App v.1.5.10?
Ich habe irgendwo gelesen, dass der Hack nicht mehr funktioniert.
Danke im Voraus.

Hello,
Does the hack still work with the Samsung Galaxy S 20FE (Android 12) and the new DJI Flay app v.1.5.10?
I read somewhere that the hack doesn't work anymore.
Do you have information about this?
Thank you in advance.
Per Google Translate:

Does the hack still work with the Samsung Galaxy S 20FE (Android 12) and the new DJI Flay App v.1.5.10?
I read somewhere that the hack no longer works.
Do you have information about this?
Thanks in advance.

It is not a single device. It was named Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, Samsung S10 Lenovo Yoga... they all run on Android 12. It is not possible to run applications on them!
You must have let your devices auto-update and the latest Android update is the problem.
All drone forums are full of the same complaint.

My Google Pixel 6 Pro has now upgraded to Android 13 and none of the dji apps go and fly work any more, were working on 12 for me no problems. They have pushed build 1.6.12 which works again

Last edited:
On my S20 5G with Android 12 patchlevel August 2022 the apps DJI Fly 1.6.9, Go4, Mimo and LightCut are running without problems as before.
On my Tripltek 8 with Android 10 DJI Fly 1.6.9 and - just updated - 1.6.12 also has no problems...

The problem seems to be very device specific...

Last edited:
Reactions: MS Coast
Just tried my Pixel 6a that is still on Android 12 and DJI Fly wouldn't work. Updated to 1.6.12 and it seems to work but I didn't go out and fly but it would run and could connect to my mini 2 etc.
DJI Fly 1.6.9 on my Moto G7 Power Android 10 still working and checking updates says it's up to date...

Last edited:
HI to all. I had the same problem during weekend with MINI2 & Mavic 2 Pro at the same time on the TOP of a mointain :( :(((( . For MINI2 there was an update "secretly" released by DJI(1.6.12) to solve the problem. For a DJI Go4 there is no solution available. I loaded an older version 4.3.48 and it worked from scratch. Givbe it a try it works!!

Thank you very much. It's unbelievable, but DJI GO4 already works for me. Version 4.3.48 is really functional. I also tried to install different versions of the application, but without success. Thanks again - the problem is solved :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan