DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem with pano sphere download

OralndoMavic

Reactions
Hope all is well, having a problem with downloading the stitched pano sphere. Not finding it on my mobile or on the MP Mico SD card. Other pano's ok. I did take a screen shot, however as we know, the quality is not there. Any thoughts ?

I see on my setup they appear in an album on the Go 4 App, under Editor, then select "Albums" then "Album" again and there I see a dedicated "Pano" Album. MY issue is that after I open the Pano shot the Mini 4, it won't let me exit that shot and look at another. I have to kill the app and restart it to change photos. (only in pano mode). Anyone else have this issue?
Also I shot a Pano today and it did the 34 photos but didn't stitch them. What did i miss?? The individual shots are all there but no Pano shot. I forget if they stitch automatically or if I forgot to select "stitch". Glare on the screen and Old Age aren't helping ;)

Not sure what phone you've got but on my Android (Samsung Galaxy S8) spherical panos are stored in Internal Storage > DJI > dji.go.v4 with the original files stored in Internal Storage > DJI > dji.go.v4 > CACHE_IMAGE if you've chosen to save them in Settings. This probably won't help at all if you have an iPhone o_O

Not sure what phone you've got but on my Android (Samsung Galaxy S8) spherical panos are stored in Internal Storage > DJI > dji.go.v4 with the original files stored in Internal Storage > DJI > dji.go.v4 > CACHE_IMAGE if you've chosen to save them in Settings. This probably won't help at all if you have an iPhone o_O
Flying with an iPad mini4..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan