DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems uploading flight records

Frosty Of The North

Reactions
I'm trying to upload the flight records for my Mini 3 Pro using the DJI RC.

I just enabled "Auto-sync Flight Records" and connected the RC to wifi but when I go to the Flight Data Centre and click upload most of the records update but then it reports "54 flight records not uploaded". I've tried several times now with the same result.

What's the solution?

I'm trying to upload the flight records for my Mini 3 Pro using the DJI RC.

I just enabled "Auto-sync Flight Records" and connected the RC to wifi but when I go to the Flight Data Centre and click upload most of the records update but then it reports "54 flight records not uploaded". I've tried several times now with the same result.

What's the solution?
I had a similar problem recently with 1.8.0 and my Mini3 Pro. Seems I had to open one of the previous flights on my tablet before it would upload the new ones. I can't explain it but it uploaded the 2 I had waiting after that.

Reactions: JimSteadman
Yes, but I don't know if correlation equals causation.
I tried it on mine and it also worked. Still unsure if correlation equals causation, but I have had this problem for a couple of weeks now, sometimes being instructed to upload immediately during a flight, which causes my m3P to sit in place while I attempt to clear the screen and resume control. I have a Mavic Air and a Mavic Mini, and never had this happen. So I uploaded a bunch - I thought all of them - but in the last couple of days it tells me that I have 35 more flights to upload. I uploaded them all REPEATEDLY, but each time I took the drone out, the message recurred. I followed your protocol and it worked I think. I got a message that the upload was successful. Not sure why the 'automatic' upload is not working, but at least, for now, I have a workaround. Thank you!

It's been months and I still get the error. How did you solve the error?
I had a similar problem. Can't remember how I solved it — I was on a chat with DJI support and just did what they said and it worked.

So maybe open a chat with DJI when you're at a computer with your RC Controller and see if they can help?

Good idea. I didn't realize that they have a live chat service. I did start a thread on the DJI support forum and support was not helpful at all. Hopefully a live chat will solve the problem.

I had a similar problem. Can't remember how I solved it — I was on a chat with DJI support and just did what they said and it worked.

So maybe open a chat with DJI when you're at a computer with your RC Controller and see if they can help?
I opened one of the previous flights on the controller and then it worked and all were uploaded.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser