DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems with Mavic 2 Gimbal and Atti

RawRock

Reactions
Ive been having some issues, i cant look up the additional 30° with my Mavic 2 Pro, and it is turned on. Then it will let me and then force it back down kinda like jerking it down. It jerks down. I sent my modified controller off and it has a modified antenna on it. The guy seems to think it was the connections but I haven’t gotten it back yet. But I’m afraid it’s a software issue. It is also when I put it in sport mode forcing it self back to position mode for a second. Then says “Atti to Large”. I probably should post this problem and see what people tell me also.

Ive been having some issues, i cant look up the additional 30° with my Mavic 2 Pro, and it is turned on. Then it will let me and then force it back down kinda like jerking it down. It jerks down. I sent my modified controller off and it has a modified antenna on it. The guy seems to think it was the connections but I haven’t gotten it back yet. But I’m afraid it’s a software issue. It is also when I put it in sport mode forcing it self back to position mode for a second. Then says “Atti to Large”. I probably should post this problem and see what people tell me also.
Perhaps a headwind with resultant forward tilt of the drone is utilizing all of the upward tilt of the camera.

Perhaps a headwind with resultant forward tilt of the drone is utilizing all of the upward tilt of the camera.
It’s always doing this at the maximum range in 10 different places I have attempted to fly now... But the stock controller does not.. It’s just the modified controller with the amplifier and antenna... Right around maximum distance reached, which is significantly shorter than the stock controller; which is very strange...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun