DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems with the stability of the hang of the drone.

Alvaro_Rom

Reactions
Hello everybody. Help me deal with the problem. Sorry for my English. Today I flew to the UK to my friends. We wanted to shoot a video from a drone. I launched the drone and the drone began to behave strangely. The drone can not hang at one point, a compass error appeared 2 times, the drone went into atti mode 1 time. I calibrated the compass, nothing has changed. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Try doing an IMU calibration
After that go outside somewhere again and do one more compass calibration

Reactions: Alvaro_Rom
You need to post the txt flight log(s). Without that it's all guesswork.
Thanks. But today I solved my problem. I demagnetized the compass. I came to the service, I wanted to replace the compass. But they told me that there was no need to change it and demagnetized the compass with a special device(sfixer - he called this device so. (according to the symptoms of my problem, they understood what needs to be done) I am very happy. I paid about $ 4 for the procedure.

Thanks. But today I solved my problem. I demagnetized the compass. I came to the service, I wanted to replace the compass. But they told me that there was no need to change it and demagnetized the compass with a special device(sfixer - he called this device so. (according to the symptoms of my problem, they understood what needs to be done) I am very happy. I paid about $ 4 for the procedure.

A magnetized compass or nearby component is definitely a likely explanation, and that is the correct fix. It's possible that it was exposed to a strong magnetic field while traveling.

Reactions: Alvaro_Rom
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J