DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prop question

this may sound odd, but i have 3 silver and one gold? Looking down on the craft, the front right and rear left shafts are the ones marked with a white circle, so installed 2 silver tipped propellers with the small white circle in the center. on the other two i ended up with a gold tipped and a silver tipped, both without to small circle in the center. Is this normal that they are not color coordinated?

Is this normal that they are not color coordinated?
It's normal to have a full set of the same color in the box. It's okay to mix them though.

I just received a brand new Mavic Pro Platinum. It came with the white-tipped propellers installed. There were gold-tipped propellers in a velvet bag. I was not sure of the difference, but I put on the gold-tipped because I liked the color better.

So the gold-tipped are the quieter blades and are different from the white-tipped? If that is the case, why would a brand new MPP come with white-tipped old-style blades installed?

...So the gold-tipped are the quieter blades and are different from the white-tipped?
The color does not matter - it is the shape that counts. The quieter props are more flexible and have an angled end where the original props are squared off.

Assuming the props are really the platinum props (and not those pictured above), the platinum and gold props are identical. It's okay to mix them too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser