DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prop replacement Mavic 2 Pro

MavRic2

Reactions
I broke 2 props on my Mavic 2 Pro (rookie mistake 1) and decided to buy a whole set to have spares, saw a great deal on Ebay 8 props for $21.00 AUS when normally $16 or so for just a set of 2. Anyway when they arrived they were Mavic Pro not Mavic 2 (rookie mistake 2). Even though slightly shorter and not as wide they worked perfectly and the noise level, well I could hardly notice the difference. The performance seemed OK, I took it to 120m up flew around a bit and landed fine. Would there be any long term problems if i continue to use them?

Reactions: TTP
Are you content to risk the aircraft for the sake of a few dollars worth of correct props?
Probably OK. But the way I see it, M2P is a flying stack of $1500. For props, personally I would want only the best. I'm sure unknown ebay props are fine, but I only trust DJI or Master Airscrew brand.
Fair comment, I will be buying a genuine set of props but as I said I didn’t see the fact it was Mavic Pro as apposed to Mavic 2. Nice to know though I can use them safely as a back up if needed. They are genuine so can’t see that they could harm.

the only issue with these props, is that using them you are risking your drone the M2P is heavier and the flight settings are optimised for the correct props

Probably OK. But the way I see it, M2P is a flying stack of $1500. For props, personally I would want only the best. I'm sure unknown ebay props are fine, but I only trust DJI or Master Airscrew brand.
I replaced mine with the master air screw and they work perfect and like the color design
I purchased 2 set one for the pro and the zoom

the only issue with these props, is that using them you are risking your drone the M2P is heavier and the flight settings are optimised for the correct props
Yup, The Pids And Rates And Critical Settings Are Set For The Props The Craft Came With, No Way I Use Air Props On Mt MP2, MAS, Yes...My 2 Cents...

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23