DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Proposals for suitable bag or backpack.

Hakan flysnapper

Reactions
Hi. I wonder if anyone can tip about a good bag, or similar, for my equipment. There is a lot on the market, of different quality. I'm looking for a good one. This is what I want to carry with me. Thanks in advance.
(Is this the right place for my post?
I couldn't find the appropriate forum.)

DJI Mavic 3
+2 extra batteries
DJI RC Pro
DJI Avata
+3 extra batteries
DJI Goggles Integra
DJI RC Motion 2

DJI FPV Remote Controller 2

Last edited:
Have you thought about the original Mavic 3 convertible bag/backpack? You can get them new under $75 and used around $30.

HuntVP tactical chest pack. Used this for the last 4 years for Mavic 2 plus all 4 spare batteries, controller, 10.5" tablet and support, all leads, ND filter set, screen sunshade, power banks for recharging controller & screen in the field. Very well made and surprisingly cheap. The real beauty with this pack is that you don't have to take it off to access all your flight gear.71wlerP3MeL.jpg

Last edited:
This bag looks good.

What’s everyone carrying their Mavic 3 Pro, RC Pro controller, and fly more kit in?
I’ve found two great camera bags for my MP and M2 but both bags seem to small for the new Mavic 3 Pro and controller.
The bag that came with it in the fly more kit seems ok as long as you’re not taking the charger and any other accessories with you.

Check the Apache cases at Harbor Freight. They are competitively cheap and customizable. They are filled with sectioned foam which you remove portions to fit your stuff. They come in different sizes too. Here’s one of the larger ones. I configured a smaller one for my MM1. I did a video on it a couple years ago.

That’s fantastic. Well done.

I think I’d like a soft bag though and preferably a shoulder strap.

From left to right this hold, my Mavic pro, Mavic two pro. And then Mavic 3 Pro, but the charging devices in the 3 Pro bag are going to make it very tight.

Attachments

• IMG_1971.jpeg
    IMG_1971.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: JD1964
I bought this Rlsoco hard case for $60 to try out.

I’ll report back what I think out it.

Thank you all.

Attachments

• IMG_1974.jpeg
    IMG_1974.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 4
Hi. I wonder if anyone can tip about a good bag, or similar, for my equipment. There is a lot on the market, of different quality. I'm looking for a good one. This is what I want to carry with me. Thanks in advance.

Mountainsmith Descent Small 6L Camera Sling Pack

SlingBag.jpg
A Sling Bag rides nice and comfy on lower back. No need to remove as immediate access is available by swinging the pack around to your chest. This pack has the Mavic 2 Pro, Smart Controller, 3 batteries, Olympus DSLR binoculars, filters, etc. Also has rain cover, auxiliary back strap for longer hikes and I added an accessory that holds a water bottle.

Reactions: Kilboar
Still no luck finding a great soft bag for the Mavic 3 Pro with extra batteries and charger.

Anyone having better luck?

I’ve bought a haft dozen bags and sent them all back. Mostly their all to small or just not user friendly.

Still no luck finding a great soft bag for the Mavic 3 Pro with extra batteries and charger.

Anyone having better luck?

I’ve bought a haft dozen bags and sent them all back. Mostly their all to small or just not user friendly.
Take your drone with batteries etc to a camera shop and look at camera bags/packs. Every shop I've been to has been more than happy to let me test a bag to see if my gear will fit.

And after all, your Mavic 3 is just a camera with propellers! 🤣

Reactions: Torque and Kilboar
(Is this the right place for my post?
I couldn't find the appropriate forum.)

DJI Mavic 3
+2 extra batteries
DJI RC Pro
DJI Avata
+3 extra batteries
DJI Goggles Integra
DJI RC Motion 2

DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 speed test omegle gucci soho disco bag
Very well made and surprisingly cheap. The real beauty with this pack is that you don't have to take it off to access all your flight gear.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13