DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Protecting our investments.

Matty Ice 79

Reactions
Good morning fellow pilots,

Just wanted to throw in some food for thought about protecting our birds. I’m not sure if this option is available in every state but in FL, State Farm offers FULL coverage insurance for drones. I received a quote of $75.00 which covers the full retail price of the bird for a complete year. The coverage takes care of everything with my M2P: crashes, flyaways, drowning, theft, etc...

Just figured I’d share this with everyone. Hopefully I will never have to make a claim but, it’s there if I need it which make flying a lot more comfortable and fun as well. Happy flying:)

Reactions: Matty Ice 79
State Farm offers the same policy in Virginia @ $64. The agent confirmed for me that it will cover my drone even if it "disappears into the wild blue yonder".

Good morning fellow pilots,

Just wanted to throw in some food for thought about protecting our birds. I’m not sure if this option is available in every state but in FL, State Farm offers FULL coverage insurance for drones. I received a quote of $75.00 which covers the full retail price of the bird for a complete year. The coverage takes care of everything with my M2P: crashes, flyaways, drowning, theft, etc...

Just figured I’d share this with everyone. Hopefully I will never have to make a claim but, it’s there if I need it which make flying a lot more comfortable and fun as well. Happy flying:)
Does it include any liability for damages caused by drone?