DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Protection on props

Rchawks

Reactions
I was sick of trying to keep the bottom props in proper position for the case so I made this out of card stock and it works really well. Every single time. Ah So Grasshopper!IMG_0597.JPGIMG_0598.JPG

Reactions: ff22 and dirkclod
I bought that silicon band for the props. Never used it. Anyways your invention is the cheapest way to protect your props !

Just a question have you been flying with with the Gimbal guard on? It really looks like it has been on which is not good for a number a number of reasons. Also looks like if you are your mini would have been destroyed. My option just seeing the pictures, the guard is smart for the props.

I've only accidentally flown one with the gimbal guard on once. Not sure what makes it look like I've been flying with it on?! Theres a piece of plastic fruit tray stuck on the underneath of the gimbal guard, which looks like it is a bit scratched. This prop holder makes it very hard to switch the drone on with the guard in place as it covers over the power button... another clever feature of it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54