DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Protection Plate Body Shell Frame

themis4

Reactions
Hi pilots .
Any comments regarding this product ?
Waiting for intallation to my MP or NOT .

s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: butterflyslicer
The idea is good, but my concern is it's blocking the heatsink, which is where most of the heat gets dissipated from.

Someone on here had one and was talking about taking off and it would constantly fly up and up and up! lol.

I'm assuming the cameras get blocked depending on the time of day and lighting.

The Mavic's legs extend down farther than the belly does. I don't know what anyone would do to their Mavic that the metal heat sink needs to be shielded. I suspect if it hits the ground hard enough to find out this thing isn't going to do much to help.

Still don't really know what this gadget actually does but if this dude landed in long grass, wouldn't he of made a mini crop circle and cut a bit of grass?... heavily edited or fake I say.

Fake? Lol. I don't think it's fake.

But I did think these plates are cool looking enough to attract the noobs and when they fly off they might be hosed.

Use to fly a lot of Giant Scale Aerobatics aircraft and there was always the issue with carbon parts in certain places on the aircraft which would mess with the signal from the Transmitter to the receiver. Not saying this would happen on the Mavic but I would be very careful installing that plate on the base of the MP also issue maybe with the heat sink. But give it a try if you desire but I will leave my MP the way it is.

Reactions: TheLightSpeed!
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7