DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pull flight log from non GO4 flight

cfd2474

Reactions
I had a catastrophic failure while flying my M2P. Instead of using the GO4 app, I was using a plugin from ATAK, which is designed for military/public safety (beta testing for civilian release). Within the first few minutes of flight, I brought it to a hover about 10 feet from the ground while I was confirming and checking all the telemetry feeds into the program. Without controller input, the drone suddenly pitched back and made a rear dive straight into the pavement. One of the rear legs hyperextended and the landing feet were busted off. Right as it pitched down, the motor rpms spiked, which caught my attention to look up from the screen and see the crash.

My question is this: how can I pull the flight logs for review if I was not using the DJI program while flying? I want to try and find out what caused the failure. (Good thing I bought the refresh plan)

My question is this: how can I pull the flight logs for review if I was not using the DJI program while flying? I want to try and find out what caused the failure.
You could start by talking to the people that made the software you used.
There's not much to go on from your description, but I'd be wondering about the launch site. What was it?

Launch site was a parking lot of a fire station. Large open area with concrete ground. Flight was only a few minutes. Never exceeded the initial hover of 10 feet.

Launch site was a parking lot of a fire station. Large open area with concrete ground. Flight was only a few minutes. Never exceeded the initial hover of 10 feet.
You launched from reinforced concrete?
That's a big no-no and probably caused a yaw error which would explain what you observed.
Never launch from steel or reinforced concrete surfaces.

Concrete was a walkway. Rest of ground is asphalt. No interference detected, many flights from same place in the past

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB