DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Put a New Wrap on my M2P... Let’s see yours.

Thomas, you mentioned you can customize your wrap when dealing directly with wrap grade. How custom can you go? I kind of like the Red Baron look that decal girl has, but don't want to deal with their ill fitting wraps. I sent in for a sample sheet from Wrap Grade today. Having a hard time picking a color!
Decal Girl also does custom upgrades

Hi thank you for ordering our sample! If you cannot decide a color, please let us know what you expect for the color. We can recommend you some colors.
Regarding customize, custom printing is now in preparation. We would like to know the customers needs. Though we currently do not have printing menu officially, we may be able to accept your special order. Please email us the detail and any questions if you have. [email protected]
Please let me know when you get a "Blue Angels" wrap!

That looks like BMW Blue to me :). Very nice indeed.

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks Thomas. Your M2P looks awesome in that color! The fit of that wrap looks way better than the decalgirl ones. It may be my favorite color they make, but I am trying to help with VLOS. I was thinking neon orange? I also like the leg extensions. What brand are they? Do they fold up?

I too run the PP fold up leg extensions. One of the best aftermarket mod's available IMO. They fold up and fit right in my MC design case.

Reactions: PAW and Thomas B
I really like the look of some of the wraps, but I have been hesitant about doing it myself. Stickers, decals, and straightness, coupled with a lack of patience on my behalf make me think twice. LOL!

Nice wraps people! I opted to go with Aerial Pixels' racing stripes and battery number stickers instead of a full wrap. I guess I just like the minimalist look.

Reactions: Thomas B
Looking for a Darth Vader themed wrap. Would like black with a red light saber style stripe or something.

I guess I just like the minimalist look.
Same here BDB... Sometimes less can be more. Got 'em on a good sale from Wrapgrade $43 shipped. Included SC and two extra battery skins.

20190826_174430.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna