DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Putting litchi on the RM500 controller,how?

I believe the rm500 is the original Smart Controller. Most of them came with Amazon Appstore installed on them, if not just download and install it with the built-in browser. You then login with your Amazon account credentials, or create an account if you don't have an already Amazon account. Then just search the Appstore for litchi, purchase and install directly from there.
It's been a long time since I did this, but I don't remember it being any problem at all. There was couple small issues I had to work with as far as the voice sounds and the camera and record buttons not functioning. Once I figured out how to fix those, it has worked perfectly since.

I believe the rm500 is the original Smart Controller. Most of them came with Amazon Appstore installed on them, if not just download and install it with the built-in browser. You then login with your Amazon account credentials, or create an account if you don't have an already Amazon account. Then just search the Appstore for litchi, purchase and install directly from there.
It's been a long time since I did this, but I don't remember it being any problem at all. There was couple small issues I had to work with as far as the voice sounds and the camera and record buttons not functioning. Once I figured out how to fix those, it has worked perfectly since.
The problems that I’m facing is not being able to download a browser onto the controller. It tells me that it can’t open the google servers.Try again later is the message that I get. Is there any way to load browses onto an SD card and install from there.?

The problems that I’m facing is not being able to download a browser onto the controller. It tells me that it can’t open the google servers.Try again later is the message that I get. Is there any way to load browses onto an SD card and install from there.?
If is the original smart controller, you need to install first google installer 2.0.

Follow this link.

I'm new to all this but I'm making some progress...I have an RC Pro controller, which I'm getting proficient at and my buddy just picked up a used mavic 2 drone. It came with an RM500 controller. He left the controller with me to try and figure out, since I already have a head start on him on that. First we gave it a factory reset. After the reset was done, it had Lightening Browser installed on it. I opened the Lightening Browser and downloaded APKPure. APKPure seems to be an app store of some sort that allows apps to be installed on these controllers. After opening APKPure, you should be able to find and download the Amazon App store and through that, you can find and buy Litchi. That worked on my RC Pro. No, I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase, this is how it was done.

There was originally a browser in those called "Lightning Browser" which is a little limited, but generally works pretty well. I just opened it on mine and it still seems to work good. I don't know right off hand how to reinstall it short of a full reset.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito