DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Putting the gimbal back on?

kaitlyn

Reactions
On the first Mavic the gimbal "clamp" was always a little finicky, but I'm having trouble getting the one-piece gimbal protector back on the camera. And this is sitting at home with both hands free. I'm already worried it'll be that much harder out in the field.

I wonder if I might even just be doing something wrong - is tehre a method/technique to get the gimbal protector back on? Doesn't help that both the gimbal and camera element want to keep swinging around

Reactions: Former Member

On the first Mavic the gimbal "clamp" was always a little finicky, but I'm having trouble getting the one-piece gimbal protector back on the camera. And this is sitting at home with both hands free. I'm already worried it'll be that much harder out in the field.

I wonder if I might even just be doing something wrong - is tehre a method/technique to get the gimbal protector back on? Doesn't help that both the gimbal and camera element want to keep swinging around

Dont worry, there will be very soon an aftermarket one made by companies such as Fstop and Polarpro that is much easier to use. They have always made better than OEM ones in the past.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada