DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Q’s and A’s New Smart Controller

If you want to continue using your fly more shoulder bag, picture hanger d-ring is a good option.

Attachments

• 20190314_132656.jpg
    20190314_132656.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
  • 20190314_134342.jpg
    20190314_134342.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 77
Reactions: ff22
I prefer the lanyard idea since it frees up both hands. But I was not fond of the lanyard only attached to one side since the screen could turn inward hitting buttons or whatever and also sway a bit more wildly.

So far this is what I've done but it needs improvement.

View attachment 61427

[emoji23]

I've seen where some people claim to have successfully implemented SkyTalk. I have it enabled via Developer Options, but I don't see anything about running SkyTalk while I am flying. Anyone here have experience with this yet?

Ok updated smart controller and dates and time never is right now,only if WiFi is on and still the date is one day behind the actual date anyone else having this problem, never had any problem before I updated????

Ok updated smart controller and dates and time never is right now,only if WiFi is on and still the date is one day behind the actual date anyone else having this problem, never had any problem before I updated????

700$ controller and you can’t share worth a dam and dates are off unless WiFi is on dji really needs to get there ...... together

YUP! Dates are wrong in two ways. Some have a year of 2013. Other files have the date of my last flight from two weeks prior.

Oh boy... SC needs firmware/downloads.
The waits killing me[emoji854]

The System Update is stuck on 0% for the last 15-20 minutes..... hmm
Tried getting out, but it says Updating Firmware, please wait for Update.
I knew I should’ve left it alone like usual [emoji17]

Last edited:
Since it’s Q’s and A’s...
The SC won’t keep my custom stick configuration, anyone know what I’m doing wrong? I didn’t have this issue with the OE Remote.
I’m looking up this matter online, just thought I’d put this problem out there for others.

I see it’s a known issue with DJI:

Last edited:
I made the mistake of checking out the new DJI store in Michigan. It was only 10 minutes away, so I thought I’d check it out....
Bought a Smart Controller!
Can’t wait for it to charge up fully [emoji16]

Reminder do not update to latest firmware,has bug will not beep date, I regret updating will not roll back, firmware it came with was perfect

I believe the current version is .400, which I’m on. If there is a bug, I’ve not seen anything drastic.

I believe the current version is .400, which I’m on. If there is a bug, I’ve not seen anything drastic.

On the DJI site, folks have been mentioning .440

I don't know if there are regional differences or what since just yesterday I was informed of .400 and did the upgrade. Today it says .400 is the most recent version?????????

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom