DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Qinux4k

You do realize that you're on the DJI drone forum, right? I'm sorry, but I don't know where to send you. All I can tell you is that I originally went with a cheap Chinese drone and regretted it from day 1. I was lucky to get my money back, which I promptly put into a DJI Mini 1, now replaced by the DJI Mini SE.

Reactions: rickmurray1989
@BazK ,if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see all the different forums for different sorts of drones, on the bottom line you will see the first one in blue called Drone Pilots, you join it the same way as you did for this forum ,it caters for a lot of different makes of drone, maybe you will get some answers there

Reactions: okw
Hi just bought a qinux 4k drone and iam having trouble connecting camera to Samsung a21s mobile using ky fpv app can anyone help me please
Hi Baz, welcome to the site, just had a look at that particular site. Sorry that you got taken, as have many others on this forum have when they bought their first drone. ✋I did too. These are toys tissied up in advertisements to look like DJI drones.
Every time I see one on google or Facebook I report them as scams and rip offs. You just look at the size of the motors compared with the frame and the very course pitch of the props, Toys.
The best you can do is go back to the seller and either ask for support or a return.
I hope you get your issue resolved, I know I did and went to a DJI.
Regards

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15